The French specialist of water disinfection equipment: injection, analysis, regulation, chlorination, chlorine dioxide, hypochlorite.. Electrochlorination process allowing to produce sodium hypochlorite from salt (NaCl). CIFEC is designing installations going from 5 to 50 000 g/h. The small size units are delivered as transportable skid, works mounted. Seven important installations have been just started on the drinking water network of Paris area and a very popular wavepool.The Amaranth: chlorine dioxide is a reliable disinfecting agent for water treatment but the residual determination was very delicate.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Chemical Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
The company CIFEC designs and manufactures since 1963 of equipment for :
- the caterers water (drinking or industrial water plant)
- the water analysis laboratories,
- pools open to the public
- for the fight against legionella (ECS, cooling towers ...).
The water treatment equipment
- disinfection (chlorinator, chlorine dioxide generator, UV ...)
- filtration (diatoms, sand, anthracite ...)
- storage safety equipment and handling of reagents (cabinet, detector leak, turn neutralization, mask ...)
The water analysis equipment
- test kit on site,
- laboratory analysis equipment
- analyzer and continuous controller.
The material for public swimming pools:
- wave machine,
- walls and moving funds
- water games,
- Anti-flood system by suction.
Since July 2010 continues to support the Cifec are ten principles of the UN Global Compact regarding human rights, labor rights, environmental protection and the fight against corruption.
The CIFEC is a member of the UN Global Compact through which companies commit to aligning their operations and strategies with ten principles :
( http://www.unglobalcompact.org/Languages/french/dix_principes.html ) universally accepted affecting human rights, labor standards, the environment and the fight against corruption. The Global Compact's primary objective is to promote the social legitimacy of business and markets. Joining the Global Compact is to share the conviction that business practices based on a number of universally recognized principles contribute to the emergence of a more stable global market, more equitable and more open and prosperous and vibrant societies.