Clearfleau Limited designs and builds on-site anaerobic digestion plants for renewable energy generation and treatment of effluents from the dairy, food and drink, and other industrial sectors. Clearfleau’s innovative plants can be installed on confined sites enabling clients to reduce effluent and energy costs, whilst generating revenue from the energy produced.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Renewable Energy
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Clearfleau's approach to reducing liquid effluent treatment costs
Clearfleau designs and builds on-site anaerobic treatment plants tailored to your liquid effluent stream and offers a range of Support Services which can be delivered either on a stand-alone basis or as part of the progressive delivery of a project.
Typically a turnkey project is progressed as below, following initial discussions and agreement with you that our technology is of interest:
Initial Assessment - Clearfleau will assess your liquid effluent stream and the treatment options:
- Your effluent composition data is confirmed, based on a comprehensive questionnaire, by our process engineering team
- We visit the site to review requirements and site issues and determine operational criteria
- If necessary, effluent samples are analysed to verify composition and biogas potential
- From the information provided and the effluent data, a preliminary assessment of plant performance and revenue generation is developed for discussion
- If this assessment is of interest and meets site performance objectives, we will agree how to proceed. This could be either:
- to conduct trials in the laboratory as a basis for a firm proposal
- run extended trials on our mobile trial unit (SSPP) which can be installed on site to evaluate process effectiveness and provide scalable data for final plant design
- provide a firm proposal for design and build.
Project Design/Procurement - a full anaerobic treatment plant design is finalised and, following approval, procurement is instigated.
- Clearfleau’s experienced design team develop the process to meet agreed operational criteria
- Our engineering team which comprises process, mechanical and electrical engineers, work with you to finalise the design and plant specification, based on the detailed engineering drawings submitted for your approval
- Following approval of the finalised design, we procure the necessary plant and equipment prior to the construction phase.
- We support any planning application requirement and can manage this entire process on your behalf
Plant Construction - Once the design/procurement is finalised, Clearfleau oversees the installation of the plant, taking responsibility for all aspects of delivery including the establishment of site-based facilities for our delivery team:
- Clearfleau’s in-house project management team supervise all aspects of the build, ensuring design specifications are adhered to within designated timescales
- Our team of contractors will build and install the entire plant and related equipment
- The project team will undertake plant commissioning and train the operations team
- The plant is only handed over after agreed performance targets have been satisfied
- If required, we will also continue to monitor the plant and help to optimise outputs
Plant Operation - Clearfleau is able to take responsibility for the day to day operation of the plant.
Clearfleau tailors its anaerobic treatment plants to meet your needs. Based on the skills and expertise of our process design engineers, and using established components, we can optimise cost savings on the specific site and for the particular liquid effluent stream.
Generate revenue from your liquid bio waste
Clearfleau designs, builds and operates on-site treatment systems that facilitate the generation of renewable energy from liquid bio-waste in the brewing and drinks, dairy processing, food manufacturing, bio-fuels and other industrial sectors. Clearfleau’s systems will deliver a competitive advantage to your business, adding value to your liquid waste by feeding renewable energy (heat and power) back into the production facility.
Our systems include anaerobic digestion and other processes for effluent treatment, including solids and nutrient removal. Digestion is a well established process for bio-waste treatment where micro-organisms that thrive in an oxygen-free environment convert suspended (volatile) solids into biogas.
Cost effective digestion of solids suspended in liquid effluents is challenging due to levels of biomass concentration and the need to ensure good contact between the biomass and the anaerobic bacteria. This is achieved in our anaerobic treatment plants with effective mixing and extended solids retention.
Clearfleau’s high-rate Anaerobic Digestion process offers new options for effective liquid digestion. Our plants can be combined with other established technology to provide an innovative, cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to handling liquid bio-waste.
Our experienced process design engineers make use of established components to optimise the cost savings on your site and we will adapt the design of the plant to your particular waste stream.
Clearfleau generates value and reduces your costs, allowing you to focus on your core business.