Codel International Ltd
CODEL International Ltd is a UK-company based in Bakewell, in the heart of the picturesque Peak District National Park design and manufacture cutting edge instrumentation, primarily, for monitoring emissions to atmosphere, road tunnel environments and plant and rail safety. The company was initially formed in 1982 to design and manufacture gas monitors for process control use. Over the years the increase in environmental issues and new international legislation has guided our research and development department to continually improve and increase our product range. Today our state of the art analysers are supplied to a wide range of industries worldwide including power generation, combustion processes, road tunnels and process control.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 â¬
CODEL International Ltd design and manufacture cutting edge instrumentation, primarily CEMS (Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems) for industrial emissions and air pollution monitoring, road tunnel environments, plant and rail safety. Our aim is to design advanced, well-engineered equipment that provides reliable operation coupled with a low costs of ownership.
With over 30 years’ experience in the control and instrumentation sector, we are constantly developing new and innovative products; this is coupled with continuous improvements of our existing ones. CODEL offers a range of analysers and sensors that meet industry’s rigorous environmental and safety requirements.
CODEL has over 500 road and rail tunnel installations worldwide
Our products form a wide range of instrumentation from low cost dust monitors through to fully automated and integrated emissions monitoring systems. In addition to this extensive portfolio we are innovators in the field of road and rail tunnel pollution and flow monitoring. With over 500 road and rail tunnel installations we are recognised as a market leader in this sector.
With over 30 distributors and support centers worldwide our engineers are committed to providing total service solutions.
All CODEL products are designed in Bakewell. As of 2014, CODEL is part of the Forbes Marshall Group. CODEL and Forbes Marshall manufacturing locations are ISO9001/2000 accredited; our quality management system is continuously assessed for all elements of manufacture, supply, service and repair.
Quality Assurance ISO9001:2008 Approved
CODEL were first certified to the ISO9000 standard in October 1996 and were in fact the first manufacturer of emission monitoring equipment in England to achieve this certification.
Our quality management system is assessed for design, manufacture, supply, service and repair of emission monitoring equipment and complies with the current standards of ISO9001:2015
A copy of our current UK ISO certificate can be downloaded below
iso 9001-2015 14001-2015 (257 downloads)
CODEL Quality Policy
- We at Codel are committed to pursue market leadership in our chosen field of emission monitoring. We strive to increase our presence in the international market by promoting a positive culture with open communication, team work and continuous training and development.
- We learn from our customers and treat customer feedback as an opportunity for improvement, which is a vital aspect of our growth and development plan.
- We recognise innovative product development as a driving force for the company.
- We are dedicated to providing excellent and reliable product quality and services to our customers by ensuring an effective and efficient response from Sales, manufacturing and after sales support.
- Codel is committed to maintaining and continually improving its Quality Management System in accordance with ISO9001:2008 through regular periodic reviews.