Coethica is a specialist Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR/CR) consultancy based in the UK. We have particular expertise in strategic positioning and implementation, communications and project management. Themes within CSR include carbon measurement / reporting, benchmarking, community engagement, employee relations, media management, non-financial report writing, assurance and mentoring. Other specialist fields include working with sport / leisure and small to medium sized organisations.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
Apologies for any inconvenience during the redecoration, but hey, this is the real world. Change happens, every nanosecond of every eon.
Coethica is now just me, agile, creative and quick, exploring the world as a social good mercenary / disruptive nuisance for the foreseeable future after a great time at CSRwire & 3BL Media.
I am currently supporting IMPACT 2030 as UK Regional Voice Lead, luckily able to indulge my passion for the UN Sustainable Development Goals in the private sector through maximising the value of human capital investment (volunteering in old money).
My social good superpowers can amplify your purpose, widen your reach and stimulate engagement in your brand, products and services.
I advise, deliver, write, speak, guest lecture, mentor / coach, volunteer and practice what Ipreach champion, such as:
- Researched, built and implemented award winning strategies and business plans (for charities / social enterprises / for-profit businesses).
- Devised and delivered campaigns to improve content creation, distribution and engagement and influencer impact.
- Created innovative CSR / sustainability products and services for multiple clients.
- Invited as a senior judge competitions and events internationally including those for Microsoft, Societe General and The Guardian.
- Created an award winning sports charity, and managed the England Amputee football squad.
- Mentored and coached many individual executives, leaders and changemakers on their social impact journeys.
- Enthusiastic guest lecturer, speaker and facilitator.
- Growing fan of all things #BCorp