Cogeneration Association of India
COGEN INDIA provides a platform for bringing together all concerned, in any manner, including cogenerators, power utilities, users of electricity, State / Central Government Ministries, departments and other bodies, suppliers of equipment and services, academic and research Institutions. It also provides a link with international and national organizations, promoting cogeneration and relevant technologies. The Association is committed to make sustained efforts aimed at removal of the barriers and developing a supportive climate for cogeneration, through coordinated efforts of all the stakeholders.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Professional association
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
Benefits of Cogeneration are highlighted below
- Energy saving & cost reduction.
- Bullet Source of additional profits.
- Bullet Reduction in T & D losses.
- Reduction in particulate & GHG emissions.
- Bullet Reliable and quality energy supply.
- Implied social benefits.
- Improved local grid power quality.
- Sustainable energy for future.