Command Packaging, we’re used to tackling industry firsts. We’re the first U.S. manufacturer to receive the Environmentally Preferred Rating (EPR), and our recycling facility, Encore Recycling, is the first of its kind in the U.S. to divert agricultural plastic from landfills. Plus, our leadership is actively involved in government legislation, setting new standards for reusability, recycling, and sustainability of plastic bags.
You’ll find our advanced technology offers shorter lead times, lower costs, and more printing options. Additionally, our manufacturing plant is ASI-certified with a “Superior” rating in cleanliness and sanitation, and all bags requiring direct food contact are FDA approved.
We care deeply about the environment and the communities we serve.
Each year, we partner with Families Forward to help families in need at Thanksgiving, as well as the Department of Family and Child services to provide extra support to families during the holidays. We also provide local schools and groups, such as Boy Scouts of America and Food Finders, with reusable bags for their events.
Beyond what we do as an organization, we support our employees in their charitable initiatives, whether it’s running in memory of loved ones or donating blood.
A SNAPSHOT OF COMMAND
- As a US manufacturer, we must adhere to higher standards and practices than importers
- Advanced technology enables shorter lead times, lower costs and more printing options
- The first US manufacturer to receive the Environmentally Preferred Rating (EPR)
- Bags requiring direct food contact are FDA approved
- Command Packaging's manufacturing plant is ASI certified with a ''Superior'' rating in cleanliness/sanitation
- Actively involved in government legislation that sets new standards for reusability, recycling and sustainability for grocery bags, retail bags, and restaurant bags
- Encore will create hundreds of new sustainable jobs in the US that didn't exist before
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ENCORE RECYCLING
- The first recycling facility of its kind in the US to divert agricultural (farming) plastic from landfills to create holistic recycled solutions
- Recognized by three state Senators as a forward-thinking solution to a major environmental challenge
- We use a closed loop recycling system that diverts millions of pounds of discarded plastic away from landfills into new recyclable products
- All of the water used in Encore's system to clean and process the recycled materials is recycled using our in-house water treatment system. The recycling water treatment system saves millions of gallons of water.