Con-Tech Systems Ltd.
Con-Tech Systems Ltd. is a leading innovator and supplier of geo-support solutions and construction technology systems in North America. Incorporated in 1985, we are a family owned and operated company headquartered near Vancouver, British Columbia.
- To be the preferred supplier of geo-support solutions and products in North America.
- We exist to develop and provide innovative geo-support products and solutions with exceptional service and lasting quality.
- Safety - Our primary concern in all aspects of our business
- Reliability - To our customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders
- Innovation - Through research, applied knowledge and creativity
- Integrity - Through pride and honesty
Because we are innovators, not just suppliers, we have developed a variety of geo-support systems that are used throughout North America. Some of our innovations include:
- the multiple strand anchor system for permanent and temporary rock or soil anchors.
- Mukusol bar anchor system which is a cold rolled all-thread bar.
- deep foundation systems for wind turbines.
- intelligent strand anchors that can permanently monitor the integrity of the tendons.
- introducing and developing the CTS/Titan hollow bar anchor, soil nail and micropile systems in North America. The patented material is supplied exclusively to us by Ischebeck gmbH, a world renowned manufacturer of construction technology systems.