Constantine Group provides engineering services and information technology solutions to water and wastewater utilities and related industries. Our experienced staff includes registered professional engineers, Microsoft Certified IT professionals, CAD/GIS specialists, and support personnel. From water and wastewater system design and analysis, to system modeling and mapping, to specialized software applications and integration services, Constantine Group has the expertise to meet your water and wastewater utility needs.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Civil Systems, Inc., a member of The Constantine Group, Inc., develops technology solutions for utility management.
We have developed software tools to manage the following water/wastewater utility programs:
- GeoWIMS Work Information Management System
- Industrial Pretreatment Information Management System (PIMS)
- Fats, Oils & Grease (FOG) Management
- Capital Projects Information Management System (CPIMS)
- FlowAnalyst Sewer Flow Monitoring Program
We also custom develop software applications and integrate other data management systems, such as SCADA, billing and customer information software and GIS.