Construction Control Inc.
We provide consulting engineering services that cover all stages of the lifecycle of a building, from the initial environmental and property condition assessment to design and inspection during construction to decommissioning and pre-demolition. With a commitment to deliver successful, high-quality projects, we rely on our experience to help us create an innovative solution to any challenge, no matter the project size. We specialize in providing a wide-range of services, and our clients often rely on us to provide multiple services for their projects. We are your single source engineering company.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Who We Are
CCI Group (CCIG) is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm with offices in the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal, Vancouver and Calgary. With a growing staff of experienced and passionate professionals, CCI Group (CCIG) provides technical leadership, sound engineering practices and consultation to the construction and property management industries.
CCI Group (CCIG) was named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies. Canada's Best Managed Companies is the country's leading business awards program, recognizing excellence in Canadian-owned and -managed companies.
CCI Group (CCIG) was named Best Workplaces for three consecutive years – 2010, 2011 and 2012. Determined by a rigorous testing process, Great Place to Work’s annual research is based on data from more than 10 million employees in 45 countries representing over 55,000 organizations of varying sizes, industries and structures.
CCI Group (CCIG) has a history stretching back to 1972 and has been providing high-quality, reliable service to our clients ever since. Our expertise and knowledge comes from working on more than 50,000 projects during our storied history. The CCIG team of experts have carried out a wide range of investigations and construction reviews, and have prepared specifications for repairs to roofs, exterior walls, mechanical/electrical systems, windows, balconies, and parking garages.
As our clients have grown to become national companies, we have maintained our high level of customer service by expanding our reach and diversifying our service offerings.
In June 2011, CCIG acquired William Leung & Associates Engineers Ltd., a Toronto-based structural engineering company focused on the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional markets. The acquisition strengthened our foothold in the structural design element of the construction industry and complemented our service offerings.
In January 2012, CCIG acquired Kleinfeldt Consultants Ltd., a Mississauga-based firm with over 50 years of experience and a former competitor. The acquisition of Kleinfeldt expanded CCIG’s building science, forensic engineering and litigation support services offerings.
In June 2012, CCIG acquired VVV Engineering, a building science engineering firm based in the Greater Vancouver Area and focused on the condo market.
To be a national team of repsected building and environmental engineering experts focused on long-term client relationships by providing value and integrated quality solutions.MISSION
Our mission is to create and maintain long-term relationships with our clients and partners by:
- Providing services that create tangible value
- Ensuring our services are of the highest quality
- Taking a client-focused approach that highlights timeliness, accuracy and transparency
- Offering technical expertise and experience to find an innovative, yet cost-effective, solution to any challenge
Our core values reflect what is important to us as a company and act as the foundation for our conduct, our decision making processes and a key to our success in becoming the Provider of Choice.
Commitment: 'When we say we are going to do something, we don't stop until it's done'
Honesty: 'We say what we mean and we mean what we say'
Ownership: 'We take pride in what we do'
Innovation: 'We try to outdo ourselves every day'
Community: 'We work as one'
Excellence: 'We strive to be better than we were yesterday - pursue continous improvement'
CCI Group Inc. (CCIG) is committed to maintaining high standards of behaviour in the conduct of its business. The Code of Conduct applies to all employees and guides all members of CCIG in their relations with clients, vendors, associates, partners, suppliers, governments, the pubic and our own employees. All employees and stakeholders of CCIG are required to comply with the Code of Conduct. Non-compliance can place a serious risk to the company or the individual, including damage to our reputation in the market place, fines and penalties, loss of certification and even criminal liabilities.
The Code of Conduct is built on the foundation of our Core Values of:
Commitment, Honesty, Ownership, Innovation, Community and Excellence.
For Employees, CCIG should:
- Treat all employees with respect
- Promote a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination or bullying
- Promote honesty and transparency
- Protect each employees’ privacy
- Allow each individual to reach his or her full potential at the workplace by providing an equal opportunity and diverse workplace
- Provide the right training, tools and equipment to safeguard the employees’ health and safety
- Provide training and education to allow for continuous employee growth and progression
- Foster a spirit of team and community within the organization
- Encourage employees to participate and contribute to the local community and to the profession through volunteer and sponsored
For Clients and Vendors, CCIG should:
- Develop a partnership based on an open and honest relationship with clients and vendors
- Strive to act in the best interest of our clients
- Stay committed to the work till it is done
- Deal with clients and vendors with integrity and professionalism, day in and day out
- Avoid and resolve any conflicts of interest
- Do not indulge in any actions that may be seen as bribery or other corrupt practices
- Respect client confidentiality
- Manage client and vendor relationships wherein both parties feel they are part of a win-win solution
For Community / Society / Industry, CCIG should:
- Take actions to always make the health and safety of the public a top priority
- Strive to have a positive impact on the community through actions
- Abide by all applicable laws – municipal, provincial, federal, international, etc.
- Compete in a fair manner and provide services for which the company is qualified and authorized
- Represent the profession in a positive light at every opportunity
- Contribute to the environment by developing sustainable solution
For CCIG, Employees should:
- Protect company intellectual property and information
- Respect and protect the company’s property and resources
- Use the company’s assets to conduct company business
- Ensure all reports and records are complete and accurate
- Follow the policies and guidelines set out by CCIG