Consultoria y Tecnologia Ambiental, S.A.
CONSULTORÍA Y TECNOLOGÍA AMBIENTAL (CTA) is a multidisciplinary consulting group with more than 15 years of practical and professional experience with 3 offices, in Mexico (Mexico City), Guatemala (Guatemala), and Chile (Santiago). We have experience in carrying out environment, health and safety, and sociocultural and biodiversity reports for the industry. We have our own accredited ISO 17025 Environmental Laboratory, and an electronic laboratory for the calibration and maintenance of measuring equipment.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
CTA focuses on developing environmental, biological and social assessments and monitoring for the industry in México, Central and South America.
- cyanide management code auditing,
- aquatic life and wildlife monitoring,
- hydrological, hydrogeological, geologic studies,
- environmental permitting
- environmental monitoring and baseline acquisition (air, water, noise, stacks, oders, u.o.)
- community managemenent
- health and safety monitoring (vibrations, gases and vapors, noise, air), assessment and auditing
- quality control measruments (compressed air)
- topographic studies and GIS
- maintenance and calibration of monitoring equipment
- environmental laboratory
- industrial monitoring (ventilation, compressed air, air emissiones inventory, u.o).
To be a leading company in the provision of environmental consulting services that satisfies the needs of our clients in the international ambit and exceeds their expectations of quality, safety, service, and cost; being able to develop a long-term relationship based on communication, commitment, cooperation and confidence.
We offer technical assistance to companies in order to make production and development compatible with conservation and environmental protection.
- Quality Work
- Spirit of Service