Cornelsen Umwelttechnologie GmbH
Cornelsen Umwelttechnologie GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, along with our subsidiary, Cornelsen Ltd., in Bristol, UK, provides both technical solutions and the provision of plant and equipment fabrication services for water purification and contaminated soil and groundwater remediation projects throughout the world. Our primary focus with regards to markets outside Germany lies in the provision of compact mobile treatment plants. These are produced as containerised „plug and play“ systems and are transported fully tested and ready for commissioning. At the operation site, no further major assembly work is required other than connections to and from the plant.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
In this specialist area of Mobile Treatment Plants, our expertise, training, qualifications and experience is second to none. This ensures that we can provide a first class service to our customers and meet their requirements however unique or typical they may be in an effective, efficient and cost effective manner, with plant that is reliable, robust and safe.
- Qualified engineers and scientists who will help to develop solutions that are technically and economically optimised for project requirements. Our team includes engineers and scientists in the fields of: process engineering; chemical engineering; mechanical engineering; electrical engineering; environmental engineering, water management and geology
- Experienced construction managers in charge of the constuction and operation of the plants
- Fully employed fitters and welders who build the plants in our production facilities in Essen (Germany) and install them at the customers‘ site.
- Well-trained service staff to ensure reliable operation of the plants
Friendly administrative staff, who ensure smooth communication with you in order to fulfill your requirements.
- A commitment to quality and safety from the beginning to the end of a project and a customer-oriented attitude on the part of the entire team, focused on quality and safety.
- Years of experience in the construction, installation, operation and maintenance of water treatment plants.
- A highly motivated interdisciplinary team of engineers, technicians and scientists.
- The technical expertise and experience in handling and managing complex contaminated water.
- The existence of an infrastructure that makes the in-house plant construction cost-efficient.
- The expertise, flexibility and competence, in order to produce in cooperation with the customers and according to their expectations the required technical solution at optimal costs and in a reliable manner.
- Know-How in project work with cost optimization, both in the installation of the plant and accompanying infrastructure.
- We also have a range of Mobile Treatment Systems available for rental.
We work for a cleaner environment - both for pure water and for clean air
- Cleaning of industrial wastewater
- Remediation of contaminated sites
- Groundwater remediation
- Soil vapour remediation (SVE, MPE)
- In-situ remediation
- LNAPL & DNAPL recovery
- Pumps for landfill leachate
- Treatment of off Gas Emissions from water treatment
- Filtration techniques (water)
- Contruction of Water Treatment Equipment
- PFAS in water
We offer the entire spectrum, beginning with the analysis of the problem, continuing with the planning of the facilities through to their construction. Futhermore we deliver specific products for individual tasks in the treatment of the contaminated media.