C.P. Environmental (CPE) is a leader in dry filtration service solutions for industrial baghouse or dust collector systems in North America. CPE has been serving the air pollution control industry across the U.S. since 1972. CPE’s mission is to provide baghouse owners with a consultative partner and single turnkey source for baghouse service including installation, maintenance, change-outs, cleaning, inspections, troubleshooting, replacement filter bags and parts, mechanical repairs, and custom baghouse retrofits, upgrades, expansions and baghouse improvements.
Customers consistently rely on CPE to help meet increasingly stringent air quality regulations from the EPA, NAAQS and OSHA regarding dust collection, particulate matter and combustible metal dust.
Key Markets and Applications include:
- Steel and Iron Foundries
- Energy, Utilities, Power Generation
- Food & Beverage, Agriculture
- Aggregates, Cement, Asphalt
- Chemicals, Paints & Pigments
- Industrial and Other
C.P. Environmental joined the Micronics Engineered Filtration Group in 2015. In September 2015, CPE further strengthened and deepened its dry filtration solutions offerings; CPE acquired the assets of AeroPulse, a 44 year-old manufacturer and designer of baghouse equipment for a variety of industries.
Turnkey Solutions: Baghouse Maintenance Services Are Second to None.
CPE offers turnkey baghouse solutions for a wide variety of air pollution and dust control equipment. CPE’s baghouse maintenance services and depth of experience are second to none and CPE prides itself on excellence in customer service and deep industry knowledge.
- Maintenance Services – including Complete Filter Bag Change-outs, Inspections, Cleaning, and Emergency Services
- Mechanical Repairs & Upgrades – Mechanical Repairs; Refurbish, Expand, Replace, Rebuild or Upgrade Baghouse Equipment
- Replacement Bags and Parts – Your Source for Replacement Filter Bags, Pleated Filters, Cartridge Filters, Cages, Venturis, Installation Hardware, Spare Parts & Accessories, Leak Detection Powder & Precoat.
- Custom-Engineered Baghouse Equipment & Engineering/Design Services – To Retrofit, Convert, Replace, Upgrade, Expand and Improve upon existing Baghouse/Dust Collector systems.