CR Clean Air Group
The mission of the CR Clean Air Group is to provide its customers with the tools to address nearly any emissions challenge. Whether it is to meet required regulations, increase employee safety, recover valuable product, remove process impurities or improve neighborhood relations; the Clean Air Group has the capability to integrate a variety of air pollution control technologies into an incremental pollution control system designed to achieve 99.99% efficiency, zero plume and clean water discharge for almost any hazardous air pollutant. We sell, design, and maintain Wet Scrubbers, Packed-Tower Scrubbers, and High Energy Venturi Scrubbers to meet the toughest jobs.
Meeting the Challenge
The California site of the TRW Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) laser project is one of the world's largest vacuum and air pollution control installations. Ejectors manufactured by Croll Reynolds simulate the atmosphere of space for the testing of a hydrogen/fluorine laser. Gases produced during laser generation are removed by a CR Clean Air custom-designed Packed Tower Scrubber.
For over 50 years now. CR Clean Air has provided solutions to those faced with the challenge of efficient resource utilization and the responsibility for meeting stringent emission standards.
Current and proposed regulations call for swift compliance, while the recovery and reuse of valuable process vapor has become standard operating procedure throughout the world.
Regardless of the air pollutant or industrial source, CR Clean Air has the engineering know-how and application experience to design and manufacture a system to meet the most demanding performance requirements.
- Removal Efficiency – up to 99.99% removal efficiency
- Integrated Design – incremental design integrated together
- Self-Cleaning – inherent with wet systems
- Low Maintenance
- Low Pressure Drop
- Low Energy – due to low pressure drop
- No Moving Parts – allows for minimal maintenance=
- Low Noise – smaller fans can be used due to lower pressure drop
- Fire-Resistant – impervious to fire since our systems are “wet”
- Small Footprint – compact footprint compared to dry APC technologies
- Flexible – can handle upset process conditions
- Reliability – to assure on-line performance
- Wastewater – can be treated and recycled