Crowcon Detection Instruments develop, manufacture and market a complete range of portable and fixed gas detection products you can trust to protect people and plant against gas hazards. Established over 40 years the company has strong regional centres in North America, Singapore, The Netherlands and India, with a mature network of trained distributors covering almost every other country around the globe. Products range from disposable H2S monitors, through a variety of multigas portables, flue gas analyzers and fixed detectors and controllers to fully automated remote sampling systems.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Health and Safety Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Crowcon was established in 1970, joining Halma plc in 1985 and becoming the 3rd largest company within the group in 2013. As well as our head office in Oxfordshire, UK, we have regional centres in Holland, India, China, Singapore and the USA supporting both end customers and our network of distribution partners.
Crowcon provides both single gas and multigas monitors for personal monitoring and portable safety applications, as well as fixed systems and control panels that provide protection against a wide range of industrial gas hazards.
- Crowcon is a Halma company
- Our vision is to protect people and the environment from gas hazards
- We focus on gas detection, understanding current and future market requirements
- Crowcon operates internationally through a network of regional offices and authorised channel partners
- Crowcon invests in people, developing individuals and teams
- Central to our business is a strong quality culture
- Crowcon demonstrates a track record of strong growth, fulfilling customer needs
- We listen to current and future customers to ensure Crowcon is focused on customer satisfaction.