We are a nationwide Service Solutions provider that offers practical laboratory equipment support services and consulting to FDA-regulated companies. Our services, including qualification, calibration, maintenance and repair, cover a wide range of instruments and equipment. We also specialize in risk-managed validation techniques for computer systems and processes that ensure reliability and compliance while helping manage the high cost of quality. CSA is an Agilent Technologies’ Strategic Support Partner providing certified parts and services for Agilent 5890 GCs and 5970 Mass Specs.
True Nationwide Support
CSA is a nationwide strategic support services delivery partner to high tech equipment manufacturers and their customers. Our solutions provide our clients with a significant reduction in service delivery cost without compromising service quality.
- We provide customized service solutions to complement your existing support workforce capabilities or complete service operations solutions.
- We operate on state-of-the-art call management, logistics, and reporting systems.
- We put into practice proven training, quality systems and efficient workflow processes.
There when you need us
CSA's on-demand variable cost model allows you to utilize our services when you need them. This can benefit your organization by:
- Lowering cost during slow workload periods.
- Providing additional resources during peak workload periods.
- Providing backup resources when your resources are unavailable due to training, vacation, illness or disability.
- Providing you with an expanded geographical service coverage footprint.
- Helping improve your service agreement compliance and customer satisfaction.
Serving Businesses Nationwide since 1998
CSA was established in May of 1998 to provide customized highly skilled service delivery solutions which complement our client companies' customer support initiatives.
Since then, CSA has experienced significant growth, industry diversification and a continually evolving portfolio of service solutions. Our strategic partnerships continue to flourish because CSA has consistently delivered quality and results.
- Service Experience - Our management team has over 280 years of combined experience in the services industry
- We have a continually expanding professional and experienced workforce of over 200+ employees trained and equipped to deliver quality
- We're flexible and adjust to changing client needs
- We consistently help our clients improve their margins
- We pride ourselves on delivering legendary customer support based on the concept of customer delight
Our customer service professionals are the foundation to our success. This is what sets CSA apart from other service providers. We seek out and attract employees that possess the personality traits that are fundamental to delivering exceptional service. These TRAITS define CSA's core values of Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork and a Servant Spirit.
All CSA employees go through a very thorough on-boarding training program. The end results are service professionals that are competent, reliable, credible, responsive and empathetic.
At CSA we implement service quality standards and processes that are aligned with our OEM partners. These quality standards represent the range of business practices and processes that are required to deliver the highest quality service.
We consistently monitor key performance metrics to ensure we have optimized our business processes to drive the highest levels of operational performance and customer satisfaction; and we share these metrics with our OEM partners via a custom web portal.
CSA's service delivery infrastructure is specifically designed for field service operations. It provides key capabilities around call center, help desk, scheduling, dispatching, contracts, billing, project management/job costing and reporting/analytics. Our service scheduling agents have a comprehensive view of customer records, support queues, contract entitlements, and all interaction history which allows them to monitor and track all aspects of field service operations.
Our service professionals are equipped with the latest mobile technology to ensure maximum efficiency, accurate data entry and timely service incident and project milestone tracking.
The OEM Service Challenge
It can be challenging to recruit, hire, train and manage service resources. Also, when you factor in the high travel cost to provide service in locations where there are limited or no local service personnel and the infrastructure investment, delivering quality service can be an costly undertaking.
Another challenge is maximizing service personnel utilization by evenly distributing the workload which can be difficult due to workload fluctuations and other factors. The result is that some resources may be over utilized while others are underutilized. Either can be very expensive.
The CSA Solution
We have a nationwide team of service professionals that can help fill your service operations and coverage area gaps to provide prompt service delivery when and where you need it.
Our pricing and on demand delivery model ensures the lowest cost and maximum utilization. When you consider fully loaded internal costs for service operations resources and infrastructure, extended travel costs and factor in your internal workforce utilization, it's clear that CSA can deliver the most cost effective service delivery model.