For over 75 years, Culligan’s worldwide network of over 800 dealers has helped maintain the efficiency of industrial and commercial water treatment systems. As a global leader in water treatment, Culligan has dedicated service technicians in your area who are experts in local water quality. These skilled personnel are on-call to service equipment so it always operates at high efficiency. With unparalleled service and revolutionary technology, Culligan offers industrial and commercial customers one source for end-to-end water treatment solutions, tailored to each individual’s need. Going beyond just water treatment, Culligan offers custom-engineered, modular solutions to improve your business and your bottom line.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- Custom-engineered, modular systems with sales, rental, leasing and ongoing maintenance options for faster return on investment (ROI)
- In-house National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation certified analytical laboratory
- Factory-trained Culligan Service Technicians perform maintenance of equipment for its lifespan
- Application Engineers design and assist in planning your complete water treatment solution
- Competitive service agreements for salt delivery, maintenance and filter changes
- Products are built to last and come with the best warranties in the business
- Certified technicians maintain and service equipment for improved efficiency
We understand that each customer has unique water quality requirements. Let Culligan customize a solution that meets your water treatment concerns within your budget, time frame, and sustainability goals.Culligan Matrix Solutions provide results in:
- Large Multi-National
- Large Multi-State
Automotive & Assembly Plants
Aviation ServicesChemical Processing
- IPP & Cogeneration
- Beverages / Bottled Water
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing
- Grain Processing
- Pet Products
- Sugar Refining
Laboratory – Stand Alone
Maritime Support Services
- Board Populators
- Large Chip Fabs
- Printed Circuit Boards
Military Base Support
Mining / Mineral ProcessingMunicipal Services / Drinking Water
- Chem Feed
- Ground Water Extraction (GET)
- Lab Support Capital
- Lab Support Services
- Perchlorate/Nitrate Removal
PrintingPulp & Paper
- Boxboard / Container
- Carpet Mills
- Dye & Finishing Plants
- Paper Plants
Individual needs demand a custom solution.
Culligan has over 75 years experience as a global provider of end-to-end water treatment solutions for a variety of industries—including food and beverage, oil and gas, energy and power, healthcare/hospitals/bio-pharmaceutical, manufacturing and municipal drinking water. From the water used in oil field steam injection, to the high-purity water used in pharmaceutical production—Culligan answers the distinct needs of industrial customers with an individualized approach through on-site surveys, analysis and service.
Culligan knows your individual needs cannot change to suit an 'off-the-shelf' water treatment system. This inspired the revolutionary modular platform of Culligan Matrix Solutions, designed to address your particular water treatment concerns within your budget, time frame, and sustainability goals.
Culligan Matrix Solutions flexibility encourages overall improved efficiency:
- Reduce maintenance costs with reliable service from certified technicians
- Reduce energy costs and consumption with a system designed to your unique needs
- Minimize wastewater by reusing gray water
- Maximize production time with one of the fastest complete systems to market
For more information view industrial general capabilities brochure or watch the Culligan Matrix Solutions general capabilities video.
Culligan International headquarters is located in Rosemont, Illinois in the Chicago area.
Culligan products are sold in more than 90 countries, with a strong presence in France, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Belgium and Holland.
In the United States, Culligan offers vended drinking water at thousands of grocery stores, and in-home or office water treatment solutions.
Culligan holds over 300 patent