CVB Valves S.R.L.
CVB VALVES S.R.L. is an Italian leading manufacturing company located at 25 Km. north of Milan and established in 2004 to provide top quality triple offset butterfly valves for the Oil and Gas/naval/ Petrochemical Market. Although CVB VALVES SRL is a young company, it was born from a family company of the CVB’s owner with 40 years of experience. During these years CVB VALVES S.R.L. have performed a constant growth of its business and of its size due to the demand for a vast range of products and solutions. CVB Valves Manufacturer now is a company able to satisfy all the request of its customers around the world.
Production of CVB VALVES S.R.L. can manage different product’s lines in order to serve the Market with specific products and services.
Since 2014 CVB VALVES S.R.L have been took over by PARCOL SPA Group leader company in manufacturing of regulating valves.
In 2019 CVB VALVES S.R.L have been took by an ITALIAN FINANCIAL HOLDING COMPANY named ZETA HOLDING.
ZETA HOLDING is a financial company located in Verona with partecipations in many different engineering companies and laboratories dedicated in water district, ambient and petrochemical analisys .
- Triple eccentric metal to metal torque seated quarter turn valve ANSI standard from 3 up to 120” , from 150 up to 1500 pressure class– Materials: WCB, LCB, LCC, WCC, WC6, WC9, CF8, CF8M,CF3M,Titanium- Others according to ASTM Standard- Double Flanged, Lug, Wafer, Butt Welded Type
- Triple eccentric metal to metal torque seated quarter turn valve DIN from 80 up to 3000 diameter, from PN 10 up to PN 80 pressure class- Materials: Carbon steel: 1.0460-1.0619,Stainless Steel: 1.4581-1.4552, Alloy Steel: 1.7363-1.7365
- Double eccentric H.P. Valve -Soft Seated, Fire Safe Seat, Metal Seated ANSI standard from 2 up to 120”, 150,300 pressure class – Materials: WCB,CF8,CF8M, Others according to ASTM Standard
- Rubber lined butterfly valves -from 2” up to DN 48”, ANSI 150 and PN from 6 up 25 pressure class- Materials:Grey and Ductile Iron, WCB, CF8M, Aluminum Bronze, Aluminum – Wafer and Lug Type
- Control Dampers for Hot Air and Fumes up to 700°C- from DN32 up to DN 3000 diameter, PN 6 up to PN 16 pressure class- Materials: Grey and Ductile Iron, WCB,CF8M, Others according to ASTM Standard – Double Flanged, Wafer and Lug Type
- Casted Gate globe check (casted and Forged ) from DN ¼” to 60” class ANSI 150 to 4500
- Ball valves (casted and forged ) From ¼” to 60 “class ANSI 150 to 2500 floating/Trunnion
MANUFACTURING PLANT CVB VALVES S.R.L. manufacturing plant is devoted to the production of all kind of valves CVB VALVES S.R.L. has developed a loyal sub-suppliers network to have possibility to keep under control all the manufacturing steps through a continuous monitoring and inspecting process.
All the valves, either manufactured inside or outside, are tested at 100 % in CVB VALVES S.R.L. plant.
Material and Design criteria are strictly in accordance with pressure vessel codes. CVB VALVES S.R.L.is a small company that can follow all the special requirements of customers and it can produce valves according to the necessity of end user ;
- Design: According to ASME SEC.VIII and IX – ASME SEC.III ANSI B 16.34 – ANSI B31.1, B31.3
- Face to Face: According to API 609, BS 5155, ISO 5752 for double fanged type
- • Body flange drilling: According to ANSI B 16.5 for cl. 150 up to 900
- According to MSS SP 44 for cl. 150 and 300
- According to BS 3293 for cl. 150 and 300
- UNI-DIN-ISO for cl. PN6 up to PN 160
- • Inspection and testing: According to API 598 ( soft seated )
- According to API 6 D ( metal seated )
- According to ANSI B 16 104 cl. VI leakage
- According to MSS – SP 61v