We Make Spill Kits, Industrial Absorbents, Sorbents, Oil Spill Control and Secondary Containment Products, Flammable Safety Storage Cabinets and Chemical Storage Buildings, Anti Fatigue Mats, Material Handling Equipment, Personal Protection Equipment, Safety Training Aids, Disposable Wipes, Industrial Cleaners and Much More To Keep Your Workplace Clean, Safe and Compliant.
We've searched the globe for the kind of products that will help keep your workplace cleaner, safer and more productive. Our website is jam-packed with product solutions to some of your most common housekeeping needs, and products to help you comply with stringent EPA, OSHA, and DOT regulations. Whether it's our Dawg Absorbents, Material Handling Products , or Stormwater Compliance Products, our commitment to you is simple- to bring you products that work, low prices, a guarantee that is unconditional, and a promise to leave a smile on your face after each order. If you've never ordered from Dawg, we ask that you give us a try. Ordering from our web site is fast, easy and convenient. We thank you for taking the time to view and try our products.
What Products We Sell...
- Dawg offers a large selection of products to help keep your workplace safe and clean;
- Absorbents - like absorbent mats, socks, pillows, wipers and booms to soak up leaks, drips and spills
- Spill Kits - to help you respond quickly to different types and sizes of spills.
- Spill Containment Products - like spill pallets and decks, tanks and berms
- Material Handling Products - like safety cans and cabinets to store and contain flammable liquids, as well as drums, overpacks and drum moving equipment.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Products - like drain guards and inserts, dewatering bags, skimmers, drain seals and plugs to keep contaminants out of waterways
- Floor Safety - Anti fatigue mats provide a safe and comfortable surface that relieves foot and leg fatigue.
- Personal Protection Products - like chemical protective suits, rubber boots, respiratory and hearing protection, first aid kits, disposable gloves and safety glasses to keep employees protected while they work.
- Facility Protection Products - like cleaners for building maintenance, stair covers and ramps for plant safety, leak diverters, cigarette butt cans and waste receptacles.
- Safety Training Aids - Books, manuals, training videos and other resources to help keep you in compliance with OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations.
In March of 2008 Dawg was acquired by Brady Corporation, who's expertise in sorbent manufacturing and direct marketing makes for a winning business combination and a bright future ahead. Dawg is focused on growing the business to offer a larger selection of new and innovative product solutions to help keep your workplace clean, safe and in compliance.
Dawg has been providing innovative products and personalized service to industrial facilities, commercial businesses and residential markets for over two decades. We have grown from a small spill control company into a large multi-brand supplier of products designed specifically for spill control and containment, industrial safety and compliance, personal protection and building maintenance.
We recently celebrated our 25th anniversary (that's 140 in Dawg years) and we are still going strong. We look forward to the next twenty-five years because we are dedicated to making a difference; by providing innovative solutions, improving productivity and protecting the environment. Make no bones about it, Dawg's history and experience is a testimony to their commitment to providing the high quality product solutions to ensure a cleaner, safer workplace.