Donau Carbon Technologies Srl is located in Guanzate, Como area, 30 km north Milan (along the motor way A9 Milan -Chiasso, 45 minutes far away from Milan Malpensa airport). Donau Carbon Technologies Srl is today, even more, Tradition and Innovation to the benefit of our Customers. The Company has been operating in air treatment field for years, providing solvent recovery plants, thermal oxidation plants, air treatment plants by means of wet scrubbers and bag filters, as well as technologies for treatment and removal of residuals on aluminum scraps and a full range of complementary services connected with said technologies. Donau Carbon is certified ISO 9001 since 1998.
- In 1981 SIRI SpA (Società Italiana Realizzazioni Industriali), Engineering Company active in contracting environment protection plants, is established in Milan.
- In May 1996, in order to improve its facilities, the Company moved to Guanzate (CO), in a 2000 m2area, actual headquarters.
- During the '90s, the Company's market positioning consolidates, due to the high quality of the offered services and to the developing of new technologies in the environment protection and air treatment.
- In June 2000 the Company is acquired by Donau Chemie Group of Vienna. Starting from this date the name of SIRI SpA becomes Donau Carbon SpA, due to its introduction in the new Business Unit for environmental protection, which includes also Lurgi Aktivkohle GmbH, later becoming Donau Carbon GmbH & Co. KG, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Whereas the core business of Donau Carbon, due to its activation and regeneration plants, is activated carbon production, Donau Carbon SpA, taking advantages of the group synergism, acquires Lurgi Aktivkohle GmbH’s knowledge and improves its proficiencies and business in the solvent recovery field, realizing installations in Italy and abroad, both with steam regeneration and inert gas.
- Starting from 2000 till today, besides consolidating the solvent recovery technologies, Donau Carbon SpA, maintained and developed alternative products, like thermal regenerative oxidation. In this field Donau Carbon SpA is market leader.
- During the same period, Donau Carbon SpA studies and realizes pyrolysis plants for aluminum scraps pre-treating (elimination of organic residual) before their reusing for the secondary aluminum production, plants for the abatement and treatment off flue gases due to optic fiber production, plants for odors elimination by adsorbing or thermal treatment, etc..
- On February 1st 2012 Donau Carbon SpA has become Donau Carbon Technologies Srl, under the control of Inteco Group : strong financial position, together with specific expertise and engineering qualities to provide turn-key solutions worldwide make Inteco the perfect partner to achieve a continuous grow in our business segment.
- On June 2015 Donau Carbon Technologies becomes again propriety of Dell'Acqua's family
- Today Donau Carbon Technologies Srl is a reliable and efficient company, able to satisfy all problematics, also the most difficult, in the field of installation realization and due to its continuous updating can fulfill all customer’s necessities.
To be a profitable engineering company, world leader in pollutant emission treatment plants, particularly in the field of solvent recovery and solvent laden air flow treatment business, to achieve Customer’s satisfaction. To grow and flourish, guided by honesty, fairness and ethics in everyday working life, as well as by attention to our employees and suppliers, and to our Customers.
We offer you ...
Solvent recovery plants with steam or nitrogen regeneration, regenerative (RTO), recuperative or catalytic thermal oxydation plants, Odor control and abatement systems, aluminium scraps and cuttings de-coating systems, air treatment by wet scrubber and bag filters.