Delta Energy Services is a world leading provider of custom Energy Management Services for large energy users throughout North America and worldwide. We deliver quantifiable results for our clients by providing strategic energy procurement, accurate data management & analysis, and sustainable & emerging fuel services to optimize energy cost and consumption.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Energy Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Delta Energy Services is a leading international provider of customized energy management advisory services for large industrial energy consumers worldwide.
The difference is our People
Delta’s team of energy professionals has an average of 14 years experience in the industry, and collaborates with clients to help them make strategic energy decisions that are best for their business. We work in close partnership with our clients to give them honest advice and deliver exceptional value.
Delta Energy Services strives to become the integrated energy partner for businesses with global energy needs. The business was founded in 1997 and is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
We approach our business with integrity, and our employees are a reflection of that principle. Together we invest our time and energy in important causes that improve the communities in which we live and work. We’re proud to be one of the best places to work in our hometown of Columbus, Ohio.
What makes Delta Energy Services different than other energy consultants?
- Delta’s key differentiator is our people. Delta is committed to employing a team of highly talented and experienced energy professionals from all facets of the energy industry. Our team of energy professionals has an average of 14 years experience in the industry.
- Our energy managers keep you informed & proactively provide recommended purchase targets based on our direct access to critical market intelligence and proprietary price forecasting tools.
- In order to be able to provide the custom, quality service we are known for, Delta strategically targets our growth and assumes only those accounts that can benefit the most from services.
- Delta is a world leading energy management consulting company, but we’re still the independently owned organization that we were 15 years ago. Our goal is to be the best energy management provider and deliver quantifiable value for our clients, not to satisfy corporate earnings requirements.
- We take pride in providing all of our accounts with astute attention to detail, personal attention and creative problem solving – something that you may not receive from a large consulting firm.
- We are committed to performing as a partner in your business, and working towards benchmarks that measure performance and demonstrate the superior value we provide.
- Delta believes in the importance of forming a strong relationship with facility personnel in addition to our corporate contacts, to create a solutions-based team approach with proactive interaction by both parties and reciprocal knowledge sharing.
- Delta does not bundle our services, and we only recommend the services you need or that we believe will deliver you the most value. For example, we will not contract to provide electricity procurement and risk management services in a regulated electric market. This approach ensures that our customers are only paying for services received.
The combined experience and expertise of our team allows us to understand our customers' needs quickly, to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time, and respond to difficult situations more effectively. Our depth of talent, combined with flexible scheduling and resource-staffing methods, allows Delta to apply the appropriate expert services required to meet your goals and objectives.
Leverage our team of experts and industry relationships to give customers peace of mind through customized energy management while focusing on providing superior service and delivering quantifiable value.
To become the integrated energy partner for businesses with global strategic energy needs.
Our Guiding Principles
- We approach our business with integrity and follow the highest standards of business ethics
- We recognize the difference each person makes but know we can only succeed as a team
- We strive for continuous improvement, We are proactive and accountable
- We are honest and open in every communication and encourage constructive feedback
- We focus on customer, supplier and employee satisfaction
- We provide service to our communities, our places of worship and those less fortunate
Delta Energy Services’ service-oriented culture does not stop with its suppliers, customers, and fellow associates – it extends to the communities in which we live and work, and to those less fortunate. As believers in the quote “to which much is given, much is expected”, Delta, its management team, and employees maintain a relentless focus on giving back.
Our company actively contributes to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, Race for the Cure, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and the American Red Cross, among others.
We choose causes that are close to the people here and find creative ways to contribute time, talent and money to advance the goals of those organizations and improve the lives of the people they serve.
Delta was awarded the “Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service” presented by Smart Business in 2011 and 2012.