Didier Filtertechnik supplies filter media, filter apparatus and filter plants for the filtration of all liquids and gases as well as water treatment plants, especially for the cooling lubricants filtration, and waste-water aeration equipment.
In 1887 Wilhelm Carl Schuler founded the firm of Schuler in Isny/Allgäu, and even at that time manufactured perforated filter bricks.
During the years 1893/94 the founder of our firm succeeded for the first time in manufacturing 'porous filter bricks', which was an enormous step forward for the chemical industry in the field of large scale filtration.
These filter bricks were fired from fire clay or quartz. Since 1907 filter apparatus are manufactured, candle filters and nutsch filters among others. In 1925 the domicile of the firm was moved to Eisenberg/Palatine, where extensive sources of raw material were available. 1957 Schuler was acquired by Didier.
Since 1959 fine-bubble diffusers as well as complete aeration systems are produced for waste water treatment plants.
Since 1965 we are making water treatment plants. 1973/74 Didier constructed a modern production facility on a green field site at Eisenberg.