DOKAY Group, operating in a closed area of about 1,000 m2, consists of DOKAY Engineering and Consulting Ltd., DOKAY-CED Environmental Engineering Ltd. and DOKAY Environmental Laboratory operating as an independent unit. Vehicle fleet, including specially equipped minivans and 4x4 off-road vehicles of DOKAY Group are checked continuously by on-line vehicle tracking system. Vehicle fleet has all the necessary equipment for environmental observation, measurement, sampling and analysis studies.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
Our group aims to become a leader in the sector.
Our mission is the high-quality engineering, consulting and providing laboratory services by supporting employees’ knowledge and personal development.
- Five “D” of DOKAY: We believe that the five columns symbolized by “D” letter in our logo will carry us to the future. It is very important to us that these virtues are understood.
- Accuracy (“Doğruluk”): In addition to both self-honesty and truthfulness, accuracy in DOKAY stands for verifiable knowledge and refers to the distinction between epistemic and non-epistemic forms of knowledge. Epistemic knowledge is distinguished from other forms of propositions by its verifiableness.
- Honesty (“Dürüstlük”): Honesty in DOKAY, besides its conventional denotations of truthfulness and straightforwardness, also refers to the virtue of self-honesty associated with high self-awareness and sincere expression of one’s mistakes and shortcomings without any disguise.
- Properness (“Düzgünlük”): Properness in DOKAY associates with being neat, organized and consistent. International competition not only requires enrichment of technical infrastructure and knowledge but also requires being a modern, innovative and coordinated company stylistically.
- Discipline (“Disiplin”): Discipline in DOKAY, a set of rules always to be conformed, should be perceived as a process aiming to equip all our employees with good habits to develop our corporate identity.
- Dynamism (“Dinamizm”): Dynamism in DOKAY means the enthusiasm of our employees for their work, their contribution to our company and our country with their high energy and motivation in the process of increasing our service and product quality.
DOKAY, has adopted the following principles for customer satisfaction:
- Scientific and technological preeminence
- Compliance with national and international standards and regulations
- Effective project management and resource utilization
- Prompt and timely service
- Provision of rational and practical solutions at optimum cost
- Sensitivity to public and environmental health
- Compliance with requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System as well as continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the System
- Compliance with General Requirements standard for TS EN ISO/IEC 17025 Testing and Calibration Laboratory Proficiency as well as continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the Standard
- Serving our customers with high quality laboratory services equipped with utmost professional and technical practices
- Ensuring that entire laboratory staff are well informed about the quality documentation and laboratory analyzes are performed accordingly
- Ensuring quality and reliability in analyzes
- Providing its services in compliance with contractual requirements and company rules, DOKAY Ltd. commits to share its experience with its customers and subcontractors.