Founded in 1999, Draker is the global leader in performance monitoring and control of solar power systems. We hold the proud distinction of being the first company in the United States to provide independent monitoring and performance analysis of energy produced by solar arrays. The type of independent energy metering, verification, reporting, and performance analysis we pioneered has become a key contributor to the rapid growth of the solar industry, allowing for validation and enforcement of incentive payment schemes around the world. Draker’s turnkey hardware, software and service solutions are sold to a customer base that includes major global solar power plant developers, owners, and operators. To date, Draker’s monitoring and management systems have been deployed at over 800 solar PV sites with more than 700MW under management.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Solar Power
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Draker - Maximizing the efficiency and profitability of PV systems.
At Draker, our mission is to change the way the world sees renewable energy by providing information and insight that increases its value.
We strive to empower our customers to derive actionable intelligence from PV performance data to maximize energy production and reduce operational costs.
We are problem solvers and tailor our solutions to the diverse needs of our customers. We specialize in designing monitoring and management technologies for commercial, industrial and utility-scale PV project portfolios.
Customer enthusiasm for our brand is rooted in our excellent engineering and support services which advise through solution design stages and throughout project and portfolio lifecycles.
Our world’s economy fueled by renewable energy.
Change the way the world sees renewable energy by providing information and insight that increases its value.
We are comprised of passionate people dedicated to leaving a positive impact on the environment and in the community.
Our success is driven by:
- Solving real customer problems
- Serving in priority order: Customer, Company, Team, Self
- Acting with speed and simplicity
- Driving employee innovation and collaboration
- Promoting the adoption of renewable energy
- Being accountable to each other, our community, and our planet
Why partner with Draker as your PV monitoring & control provider?
A proven track record of successful projects
Draker is the oldest and largest independent solar monitoring and asset management solution provider in the United States. With over a decade of experience and hundreds of projects across North America, we use our extensive skill and experience to ensure your project is completed on time and on budget.
Solutions tailored to your needs
We work with customers to develop soltions designed specifically for projects of different sizes and with varying data needs. We also offer a range of optional features and services that you can add to your selected package for maximum configurability.
Data you can always rely on
We design our systems to ensure your data is protected. Our rugged instrumentation can withstand the harshest of climates, and we include backup batteries in our systems so that no data is lost in the event of a power interruption. In over a decade, we have never lost a customer's data.
Unrivaled collaboration & customer service
When you choose Draker, you’ll work with our in-house team of engineers and technicians throughout the installation of the system. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service, from design review to on-site commissioning to follow-up training. Our dedication to your project's success and our reputation for customer service are unmatched in the industry.
Draker’s monitoring, management and control solutions help a wide range of solar industry professionals obtain maximum benefits from their PV projects.
Solar Developers and Project Financiers
Project developers and project financiers lower their risks and improve their returns with Draker solutions. With our commercial and utility monitoring and control packages, investors and financiers benefit in the following ways:
- Lower project risk with more accurate resource assessments for potential project sites and probability-weighted models of expected energy generation
- Get complete, accurate and on-time performance data across their project portfolios
- Make ROI-based maintenance and repair decisions by understanding lost revenue associated with downtime at a site and across a portfolio
- Get easy access to downloadable prepared and custom reports on revenue generated on each project and across their project portfolio
Operators of solar PV sites lower their operating costs and improve the revenue generated from their solar assets with Draker PV Commercial and Draker PV Utility packages. These operators benefit in the following ways:
- Identify instances of underperformance by comparing projected energy production to actual
- Quickly troubleshoot underperformance issues, improving time to resolution
- Prioritize alarms and instances of underperformance across a site or portfolio to ensure highest priority issues are addressed first
Solar Installers and Integrators
With Draker’s field-proven hardware and project-based services, installers and integrators deliver systems that meet contractual requirements quickly and cost-efficiently. During project design and construction, integrators and installers benefit from Draker solutions in the following ways:
- Reduce mistakes and ensure that the monitoring system is designed properly with schematic diagram reviews by Draker staff
- Ensure that the monitoring system will communicate effectively and efficiently with network design by Draker staff
- Save time and money in the field with fully-configured and factory tested hardware from Draker
- Save time and money in the field with monitoring system installation and commissioning oversight by Draker staff