Duglas Alliance Ltd. is a fast-growing company engaged in project management in industrial construction. The company is incorporated in London, the United Kingdom. During its successful existence the company opened its representative offices in Ukraine (Kyiv), as well in the Republic of Equatorial Guinea (Malabo and Bata). Currently the company Duglas Alliance Ltd. actively cooperates with the Republic of Equatorial Guinea (REG), it has successfully implemented several projects on industrial facilities, the largest being at the implementation stage – construction of the hydroelectric power plant on a turnkey basis.
Main profile of «Duglas Alliance Ltd.» is construction of industrial, road, power and water facilities. The use of modern construction technologies, human capacity, technological capability and intellectual potential of the company allows implementing the projects of any complexity - design to start-up of various facilities.
Specialists provide comprehensive survey of the facility to and develop cost-effective design and technological solutions.
ENGINEERING SERVICES – consulting, research, project design, computational and analytical services, preparation of feasibility studies of the projects, provision of advice in the field of production and management.
DESIGN – pre-project development, execution of projects, detailed design, detailed design documentation of industrial and hydropower projects in compliance with the standards of the developed countries.
CONSTRUCTION of industrial and civil housing objects:
- energy - thermal and hydroelectric power plants, substations, transmission lines;
- hydraulic engineering structures - reservoirs, main and auxiliary facilities of waterworks, including dams of various design, waterways, water inlets, tail races and head races.
- roads, supply lines, light gauge steel framing;
- industrial structures using the technology of frame construction of prefabricated buildings, warehouses and hangars for different purposes;
- prefabricated modular buildings for work and residence, with ready-made engineering networks, water supply, drainage, ventilation.
ENGINEERING SUPERVISION over construction and installation of equipment of industrial, water and power facilities.