E2 is an environmental management and engineering consulting firm. We provide clients in the private and public sectors with expertise and resources to address diverse and often challenging environmental, compliance, and health and safety requirements. Our specialties include the following practices: Environmental Services: Site assessment and remediation, environmental compliance and documentation, strategic environmental management.
At E2, we believe that acting as champions for our clients leads to greater rewards and success. We’re committed to doing what’s right – partnering with them and consistently delivering top-tier service and solutions. Through critical thinking and technical expertise, we help ensure that they stay in and ahead of compliance, and manage risk.
With roots dating back to 1998, the year of our founding, E2 is a California Corporation and a certified Small Business Enterprise. Our personnel are located in four major metropolitan areas:
- California: Long Beach, San Diego and Rancho Cucamonga
- Texas: Austin and Houston
- Illinois: Chicago
- New York: Buffalo
Not only do we have extensive experience in a broad range of industries, more than 40 percent of our team holds professional registrations including:
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Professional Geologist (PG)
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
- Cost/Schedule Control Systems Criteria Certified (C/SCSC)
- Certified Asbestos Consultant (CAC)
- Certified Professional in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ)
- Construction General Permit Qualified Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Practitioner (QSP)
- Qualified Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Developer (QSD)
- Save resources and reduce operational environmental impacts
- Reduce operating costs and pass these savings onto our clients
- Solidify E2 ’s role as a leader in environmental management
E2 employees work a “9-80” work schedule, logging 80 work hours in 9 days instead of the standard 10. This schedule reduces company transportation by 10 percent, thus reducing the amount of automobile-related air pollution and traffic congestion in our communities. Additionally, many of our employees work “virtually” either full-time or part time, thus further reducing commuting related impacts.
E2 makes a concerted effort to recycle all materials that move through our offices. The recycling includes aluminum, glass, paper, ink cartridges, and cardboard. These recycling efforts reduce the amount of natural resources that must be harvested and the energy and chemicals that are needed to turn virgin raw materials into usable products.
E2 chooses to rent office space in buildings with important resource conservation features such as motion sensing Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and lighting systems and building-wide recycling programs.