EAU CLAIRE designs and produces equipment for pre-treatment of the wastewater and stormwater. Application covered are in municipal, industrial and agricultural.
As part of its expansion, the company has move in a brand new facility since May, 4th 2009 to the city of ST LYPHARD (North West of France).
- 1 administrative and commercial department,
- 1 Production department including Research & Development and workshop staff,
- Research and development with 3 Inventor application (3D) matching DAO software,
- Engineering workshop and inventory with handing equipment,
- 1 warehouse,
- 1 workshop truck,
- A partnership network for fast local on site intervention,
- An optimized business cover all over the territory.
The efficiency of a family-size company
- A motivated tea
- Adaptation ability
Since November 2012, the company opened a sales office in Meaux.
Eau Claire provides a wide range of custom built equipment :
- vertical bar screen, Inclined multirake screen, Arc screen
- Externally and internally fed drum screen, Inclined spiral screen, Static screen,
- Screw conveyor / Shaftless screw compactor and screw press
- Aerators Turbines (stationnery and floating)
- Specific solutions for septage treatment, sludge and mud thickening
- Equipment for small wastewater treatment plant (lift station, water trough, flowmeter channel…)
Our experience in design and operation allow us to help our customers to choose the most appropriate processing solution.
Customized solution thanks to a large service :
- Technical assistance
- Installation and start up
- Research and development