ECO INSTAL company was founded in 1985 as a private business undertaking by Jacek Günther-Ślaski in order to implement the object of his own interest such as limitation of pollution emission. As a result specialist enterprise was founded for the construction of air protection equipment. Intensive development of the company confirmed the concept of the company, which is an unquestionable leader in comprehensive air protection projects. ECO INSTAL is a specialist company which deals with complex investments in the field of industrial installations of environmental protection. The Company achieved high specialization in key industry sectors during 24 years of its activity. Permanent position of a leader in the area of Air Protection Technology is supported by several hundred standard installations realized in Poland and all over the world.
Eco Instal offers cutting edge globally applicable, exceptionally cost-effective technical solutions in air protection through constant professional training for the employees and intensive product and technological development. Eco Instal brand is well known among investors and distributors in many countries and since years proves the trust to quality, technology, modernity, punctuality and responsibility for the implementation of technically most complex investments.
The beneficiaries of pollution emission reduction are individual investors as well as government programmes. The company deals with designing, production and installation of equipment to purify air from solid or gaseous wastes with the use of the latest technologies. Modern infrastructure of production situated in Filter Factory in Kościan allows offering the highest quality and cost-effective solutions. Several hundred of performed projects in different industrial fields are the most credible recommendation of our activity.
ECO INSTAL provides products and services in four areas:
- Air Protection Technology
- Specialist Steel Construction
- Heating Technology of industrial works hops
- Industrial and municipal lighting
And supportive products for industrial solutions such as:
- Industrial fans
- Sorbent for neutralization of petroleum contamination
The company’s headquarters and Filter Factory are placed in the city of Kościan, 50 km distance from Poznań on a route to Wroclaw, where on 10.000 m2 air protection equipment is produced.
- 1985 – Start up of an economic activity by the founder of KOTŁOBUD, specializing in the production of loss-making heating boilers in the conditions of planned economy.
- 1992 – The conditions of new market economy make it possible to develop environmental protection technologies, the foundation of ECO INSTAL
- 1993 – The company moves to the new Head Office in Kościan Wielkopolskie Province.
- 1994 – The establishment of cooperation with LSR Technologies USA and introduction of innovative Core Separator technology as the outcome of Polish-American scientific-technical cooperation of low emission reduction.
- 1995 – Development of design-engineering facilities within the specialization of construction of air protection systems. First export contracts, USA market.
- 1996 – Change of Company’s Head Office.
- 1997 – ECO INSTAL for the first time becomes the Leader of Polish Ecology in recognition of the contribution into environmental protection in Poland.
- 1998 – Introduction of revolutionary technology of FLAT -BAG.
- 2000 – 100 % increase of employment and production capabilities within one year.
- 2002 – ECO INSTAL System of Integrated Quality Management is approved by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certificates.
- 2004 – ECO INSTAL breaks through barriers introducing CF CYCLONE FILTER .
- 2004 – The start of export sale on European markets.
- 2006 – The Company broadens its activity into the Eastern Europe and the Balkans - the foundation of ECO INSTAL Ukraine.
- 2007 – Commissioning of modern industrial buildings in Filter Factory in Kościan, ECO INSTAL doubles its production capabilities within one year.
- 2007 – The foundation of ECO INSTAL Biel in Belarus.
- 2009 – Planned accomplishment of two successive projects in the fields of protection and environmental pollution costs reduction.
- 2009 – Launch of the 5 year program “ Eco Instal – Leader of the Polisch Ecology – a modern enterprise of the global range”
- 2010 –Launch of the integrated software system implementation for entire company
- 2013 – In February 2013, he was running the Regional Division South-East Poland Starachowice and in March 2013 was launched in Poznan Design Studio support for factory filters
Our mission is to prevent negative environmental impacts of human activity.
To reduce the cost of pollution reduction to maximum possible extent we provide state of the art environmental protection solutions and constantly develop our technologies.
Our strategy is based on:
- Constant improvement of technical solutions in order to enhance emission reduction of harmful substances.
- Development of cost-effective and efficient production technologies.
- Effective use and improvement of Integrated Management System.
'We feel proud that we successively support the industrial growth by protecting the natural environment for future generations.'