ECO: By definition, it demonstrates a concern with living things in relation to their environment. This term was carefully chosen to reflect the type of software company Eco Management Solutions wanted to be about. Often referred to as “Canada’s Technology Triangle”, we enjoy the privileges of being near some of the world’s best Universities and Technology Companies. This enables us to attract top end talent and remain connected to some of the world’s best new ideas. If you have more questions for us, we would love to hear from you. We’ve built an enterprise contract management solution for Recyclers and Manufacturers. It’s easy to use, requires no hardware investment and solves some of the most pressing challenges these industries face.
Our software for Recyclers and Manufacturers help you:
- Instantly ensure every sale or purchase is profitable, even after market changes occur.
- Enable your sales team to close contracts onsite, in their first meeting.
- Automate pricing approvals with senior management.
- Dynamically build legal contracts based upon the products and services you are buying/selling.
- Centralize input from all senior executives
- Centralize all your customer contracts.
- Accurately forecast sales.
Whether you build new products or recycle them, our solutions ensure every purchase and sale earns you money. We make market fluctuations your competitive advantage.
While our founders had specific software solutions in mind when the company was born, they also had defined specific goals for the type of company we are:
- To be a business that provides a high quality work environment which focuses on people’s talents. If we treat people with respect, place them in positions that align with their strengths and provide them with an inviting physical environment to work, we will attract top talent, and people who are happy to work with us. This will naturally translate into a high energy work environment, producing high quality software and top notch customer service. Our customers will benefit the most in the end.
- Produce software solutions that solve relevant problems for emerging industries – particularly environmentally focused industries. One of today’s largest emerging sectors is recycling. While consumers have been recycling products for years, we’ve only scratched the surface. Only recently have we begun recycling items such as tires and electronics. But recycling businesses can have very high costs and must be efficient in every way to be long term sustainable. Our goal is to contribute to the long term sustainability of these industries.
Eco Management Solutions is a privately owned company that designs easy to use, high quality software solutions specifically written for emerging industries. We are based in the Waterloo region of Ontario, Canada.