ECOH Management Inc.
ECOH provides a broad spectrum of environmental, health and safety services to clients around the world. With our home office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, we have branch offices in in Asia, the Caribbean and the Middle East. The ECOH management team draws on a wealth of divergent experience to offer the best possible convergence of quality and value. Our services are tailored for government, industrial, commercial, institutional and residential clientele.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
ECOH provides a broad spectrum of environmental, health and safety services to clients around the world. With our home office in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, we have branch offices in Hamilton and Guelph, Ontario, and in Asia and the Middle East.
ECOH and its principals are industry leaders in hazardous materials management, industrial hygiene, and environmental services.
Our team has academic training to the Ph.D level in disciplines including chemistry, microbiology, geology and environmental science. Our members have professional certifications in industrial hygiene (CIH / ROH), safety (CSP), engineering (P.Eng.) geology (P.GEO) and environmental science (CET).
ECOH is authorized by the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO) to offer professional engineering services and is a member of the Environmental Abatement Council of Ontario (EACO).
ECOH provides comprehensive and cost effective solutions in the following areas:
Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (Due Diligence)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (Investigations)
- Phase III Environmental Site Assessments (Remediation)
- Remedial Action Plan Development
- Underground/Above Ground Storage Tanks (UST/AST) Management and Remediation
Workplace Surveys, Assessments and Management
- Potable Water Assessments
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Asbestos surveys, abatement specification, inspection and clearance sampling
- PCBs assessment
- Lead-in Paint, Lead-in-air and Lead-in dust assessment
- Industrial Hygiene Surveys for Regulated Chemical Agents’ Exposure Assessment, Sampling and Controls
- Ontario’s Designated Substances’ Survey and Compliance Assessments
- Mould Investigations, Monitoring, Remediation strategies and Specifications
- Ventilation Surveys
- Occupation disease outbreak investigations
- Legionella investigations
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Hospital Acquired (Nosocomial) Infection Control
- Hazard Based Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety Management Audits (ISO 14001, B.S. 1801, CSA 18001)
- WSIB Work-Well Audit
- Environmental Audits
- WHMIS Audits
Sampling & Analyses
- Air Monitoring for Chemical, Biological and Physical Agents
- Bulk and Wipe Samples for Mould, Asbestos
- Comfort factors (temperature, relative humidity, particulates)
- Lead analyses by XRF, Asbestos analyses by PCM
- Mould Awareness, Assessment and Management
- Asbestos Awareness, Survey Techniques and Abatement
- Fundamental of Occupational Hygiene
- Control of Nosocomial Infections
- Blood Borne pathogens
- Health & Safety Management Audits
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Exposure Assessment
- Residential Hazards
The ECOH Advantage
At ECOH we combine outstanding professional and academic expertise with the practicality that comes with many years of “hands-on” experience. We provide comprehensive and cost effective solutions in assessing and mitigating environmental, health and safety risks for commercial, industrial, institutional, and government clients across Canada and around the world.
Our services have enabled our clients to:
- Achieve corporate environmental management policy objectives
- Enhance property value by removing a known contaminant such as asbestos, mould, lead etc.
- Comply with applicable legislation
- Develop employee / employer health and safety committee policies
- Mitigate occupant exposure to an actual or perceived contaminant
- Resolve labour relation issues
- Succeed in litigation by providing expert witness testimony