Environmental and research consultants with wide range of experience. The company is registered and licensed under the Environmental Management and Coordination Act, 1999 to offer consultancy services in Environmental Impact assessments and audits. We also offer consultancies in health and safety, data analysis, baseline surveys and project monitoring and evaluation.
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Health and Safety Science and Research
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- less than $1,000,000 US
Honesty, efficiency, professionalism and service to humanity are the core values of our business operations. The projects carried out by the firm's team include but not limited to industrial, community projects, eco-tourism, horticultural, institutional and various commercial projects. We also conduct baseline studies, surveys, project evaluation and data analysis.
Our vision is to promote sustainable development through provision of affordable, practical and efficient professional services.
- Our mission is to be a leading organisation in research and development. We endeavour to provide high professional consultancy services to investors in order to foster sustainable development.
- To facilitate knowledge and technology transfer through training of communities, organised groups and investors.
- To strengthen network with agencies, organisation and individuals which share Ecolink's mission
- To encourage and promote effective management of Natural resources.
- Provide and promote technologies and strategies aimed at conservation and protection of the environment
- To facilitate participatory socio-economic research aimed at community development.
We believe that our clients deserve to be treated with dignity at all times and that long-term working relationship with them supersedes short-term gains. We believe in service to humanity as the key to any development venture.