Ecosystems Consulting (ECL)
ECL Environmental Solutions (ECL) provide professional consulting services in environmental assessments and renewable and clean energy project development in the energy, infrastructure, mining exploration and land use, community development and planning sectors. Supporting an array of projects at every stage, searching for cost saving opportunities without compromising quality.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
ECL provides professional consulting services in environmental science, energy project development, and Aboriginal community development for projects in the renewable energy, mining, infrastructure, land use, community development and planning sectors. We support an array of projects at every stage, from initial concept to project completion and beyond.
At ECL we use a multi-disciplinary approach in our work with teams comprised of technical staff from a variety of geographic locations to provide exceptional service. ECL brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the environmental consulting field. Our team has successfully managed a number of environmental assessments for renewable energy projects within BC.
At ECL our mission is to:
- Build lasting relationships;
- Ensure professional accountability and integrity;
- Promote environmental sustainability; and
- Providing quality service.
ECL conducts business under these fundamental core values:
- Accountability and responsibility to ourselves and our clients;
- Commitment to building lasting synergistic relationships;
- Consistently seek innovative solutions to resolve project challenges;
- Focus on team building and professional development;
- Ensure professional integrity and commitment to providing quality service; and
- Promote environmental sustainability.
ECL recognizes that health and safety is an important aspect of our industry. At ECL, we strive to keep our employees, clients, subcontractors and the public safe in our everyday dealings. Our staff undergo regular training and are kept up to date on industry safe practices.
All ECL employees are responsible and accountable for individual and corporate health and safety. ECL's health and safety committee reviews our policies and procedures monthly to ensure that they are current. In March of 2012, ECL achieved SAFE Certification through the BC Forest Safety Council, providing another level of safety accountability for our company.