EHS Data Limited
We develop and implement world leading Environment data management systems to save time, improve planning, quality, analysis, awareness and reporting. A dedicated Implementation Consultant will work with you to deliver services which include database creation, legacy data transfers and custom report design, plus on-site or on-line training. We then offer a variety of ongoing support and data processing services tailored to suit. The technical strength of our company is at the heart of our business. Our team have been recruited from not only in IT but also from environmental and technical backgrounds, and all have a long track record of using, administering and developing Environmental and Sustainability Data Management Software. With over 20 years’ experience providing EHS Data management systems, MonitorPro products are used at a thousand sites in 40 countries worldwide, from single site installations to large multi-site corporate applications.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Data and IT Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
EHS Data is a UK based company providing Environmental Data Management Solutions to a variety of organisations in over 40 countries worldwide. Trusted in over 1,000 sites, EHS Data’s software solution, MonitorPro, helps organisations manage their environmental obligations and sustainability whilst saving them time and money.
The unique versatility and configurability of MonitorPro allows organisations to monitor, analyse and report on any type of data in just one simple application, regardless of frequency, type, format or location.
MonitorPro is the first and only MCERTS accredited complete Environmental Data Management System.
How it all started
EHS Data began in the mid-nineties as a team of Geo-environmental Consultants struggled to manage environmental data using spreadsheets and home-made software systems. Fuelled by the desire to simplify this process, the first software tool was developed in 1996 and MonitorPro was born.
The company grew rapidly and MonitorPro quickly became the tool of choice in the UK waste Management Industry. Since then we have been expanding our global reach and are trusted by over 100 organisations and implemented in 1000 sites. These range from single site operations to global organisations, in a number of industries throughout the world.
Today, EHS Data is a world leader in developing and implementing environmental data management systems to save time, improve planning, quality, analysis, awareness and reporting.
Drowning in data? Feeling the strain of compliance? Choose MonitorPro EHS software.
Trusted the world over, MonitorPro gives you all the EHS software tools to take the stress out of Environmental and Sustainability data management. Untangle your data.
A future where MonitorPro is the first choice, making our world more sustainable through the intelligent use of data
Vision and values
We don't just want to be good at what we do, we want to be the best.
We take responsibility for our businesses impact on the environment and make continual efforts to improve.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we are comitted to offering excellent customer service at all times.
Learning and improvement
Our team is important to us, that's why we invest in them. Whilst keeping on top of the latest trends, technologies and regulations.
We actively an enjoyable work environment. We work hard to inject passion and motivation whilst supporting one another.
Honesty and integrity
We believe in being entirely honest with everyone we deal with, whether a customer, an employee or a supplier.
We strongly believe that a major role of our solution is to reduce the impact on the environment and enhance sustainability. This passion is reflected in our internal ethos and we aim to be carbon neutral by 2018. Our continued effort to help the environment includes operating a paper-less office, web based training and demonstrations and planting a tree every time we take a flight.
Working with you
We fully integrate consulting and software to offer a complete solution to create your system and keep it running smoothly. We believe in a collaborative approach which ensures you receive the optimum value.
Whether you choose an off-the-shelf product or a full bespoke software development service, our goal is to deliver solutions which can be rapidly configured; are intuitive and easy to use; integrate seamlessly; and are scalable.
More than a software provider
Unlike many of our competitors, we originate from the field. We originally developed our software based on needs in the field and we continue to be experts in our domain; mining and metals, oil and gas, landfill, waste and water and overall sustainability. Our team delivers not only a world leading software, but also a collective experience of 50 years in the field.
Secure and auditable certified product
MonitorPro is the first and only MCERTS certified comprehensive Environmental Data Management System in the UK. The rigorous, quality standard set by the UK Environment Agency.
With over 18 years’ experience providing Environmental Data Management Systems, MonitorPro products are used at more than a thousand sites in 40 different countries worldwide from single site installations to large multi-site corporate applications. We have firmly established ourselves as a leader in the field.
Our technical strength is at the very heart of our business. Our team have been recruited from not only in IT but also from environmental and technical backgrounds. They all have a track record of using, administering and developing Environmental and Sustainability Data Management Software. Experienced in the specific field of data management, from waste management to contaminated land, mining, geology and general industrial site monitoring. This enables us to develop highly relevant solutions and quickly understand your needs.
We develop systems which are highly configurable by the end users, giving you complete control. If however, you need custom development all of our expertise is in-house, with our entire development team based in the UK.
Experience and reputation
We have worked with a number of different organisations from Mines, to Local Authorities to Energy Providers – large and small. Our knowledge throughout all industries is vast and our experience means we can offer you the best possible solution suited to your needs.
MonitorPro is at the global top amongst environmental data management systems to date.
We believe that alliances with top technology companies from all around the world allow us to further our solution in exciting and innovative ways, without ever sacrificing the quality you have become accustomed to.
- Obligations and policy tracking
- Integration and seamless input of a range of data
- Scheduling and task tracking
- Integrated Field data capture
- Flexible compliance validation
- Automated calculation and conversion of data
- Comprehensive suite of interpretation tools
- Customisable Compliance and Performance Reporting
- Comprehensive tracking and analysis
- Reports that identify trends and highlight future risk
- Raises form submission to external regulators in the event of a reportable safety or environmental incident
- Task tracking of issues from incidents
- Immediate email notification of issues
- Highly flexible integration with many systems such as SAP, PI.
- Carbon footprint - Import and enter all energy data, e.g. diesel, oil, gas, electricity to automatically generate CO2 equivalent totals by location, aggregate them to report by site, region or organisation.
- Water and energy balances aid in targeting losses
- Record waste arisings by type, and track trends in volumes recycled or landfilled.
- Integrate with business data to automatically create KPIs for energy, waste or water use per person, department or site, or per tonne of production.
- Comprehensive reports assist with identification of trends and performance against targets
- Manage all types of Energy data, including Electric, Gas, Transport Fuel, Gas Oil, LPG, Renewable Energy and more.
- Automated calculations for carbon conversion factors
- Create and review the organisation’s carbon footprint
- Set targets based on CRC, CCLA or continuous improvement (using historical data to auto-calculate reduction targets)
- Automatic importing of all half hourly (HH) and other frequency data, from sub meters, data loggers, historians and other sources
- Review accurate costs based on tariff rates
- Calculate usage during specific times of a day to discover out of hours usage
- Modifications of targets over time with integrity being retained
- Full scheduling and planning capability alerts if data is missing
- Reports based on actual results against expectations
- Identifying energy misuse leads to financial savings
- Flexible system for all resource usage, including water, waste and any other routinely monitored data