Eisenmann Corporation has been present in the U.S. since 1977 with over 1000 industrial systems installed to date. Based outside of Chicago, IL, Eisenmann Corporation is a full service solutions provider offering engineering, project management, procurement, project execution and commissioning as well as after sales support and comprehensive service packages. With headquarters in Böblingen, Germany, we boast a global workforce of over 3,600 professionals. Eisenmann provides systems for surface finishing, air pollution control, anaerobic digestion and process & high-temperature technologies. We plan, develop and implement high-quality plants, processes and services and are well known for our innovative and reliable technologies.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Pollution Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Values & Principles
- Employee Engagement: Attracting, developing and retaining talent is key to our success. We nurture a quality-driven mindset through effective and dynamic teams as well as mentorships, training and development programs.
- Customer Alliances: We thrive to be a strong partner for our customers by building long term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Excellence: We maintain and continuously improve our high quality standards through clear and efficient processes along the entire supply chain.
- Innovation: Extensive R&D as well as working closely with our customers enables the creation of new, innovative production methods and technologies.
As a global environmental technology player, we feel a special responsibility for conserving energy and natural resources. We develop plant and equipment that raises efficiency and minimizes the impact on the environment by favoring eco-friendly manufacturing methods and products that either avoid or reduce waste, waste water and emissions.
We are proud to be recognized as a trusted technology partner, and are committed to investing in research, development and testing to ensure a global standard of quality control.