Ekotoxikologické centrum Bratislava s.r.o. (EkotoxBA) is an environmental and chemicals legislation consulting company solving a wide range of challenges for its private sector clients as well as government agencies international and non-governmental organizations. Our team consists of professional staff located in Slovak Republic (Bratislava and Žilina) and Czech Republic (Brno) and 10 associates, staff from different disciplines covering the fields of chemicals legislation and management, environmental projects management, ecotoxicology, toxicology, biology and risk assessment/management.
EkotoxBA was established in 1993, is private owned and has no affiliation with material suppliers or manufacturers, and therefore offers completely independent advice and counsel. It provides comprehensive consulting services with proven international experience, expertise and project management capabilities in the following disciplines:
- Legislation and Regulatory Requirements (REACH, CLP, detergents, RoHS, WEEE, POPs…)
- Environmental Health & Safety & Risk Assessment
- Occupational Health & Safety & Risk Assessment
- Chemicals risk assessment / management
EkotoxBA is firmly committed to providing services tailored to our clients' needs through effective management and appropriate technologies to promote cost-efficiency and sustainable development goals maintaining competitiveness and local sensitivity.
Management of chemicals - compliance with REACH&CLP legislation is putting pressure on every organization in the chemicals supply chain, but it does not have to slow down your journey to high performance. Like other regulations, REACH compliance can be planned for and managed. By empowering any organization, integrating technology and facilitating cross-industry collaboration, ETC can help deal with REACH as effectively and efficiently as possible.
REACH&CLP Services Include:
- Management consulting for REACH&CLP. Services include status reviews, business road mapping, program management/business transformation, training and socioeconomic studies.
- Information management systems for REACH&CLP. Services include support of REACH-specific IT tools (official such as IUCLID5, but also commercial like CHEMDOX and REACH Delivery), rules and regulatory content information systems.
- Outsourcing services for REACH. Services include SIEF/consortia services, REACH-specific IT tools hosting, supply chain communication and REACH dossier data entry, development of the Safety Data Sheets (SDS), update of Safety Data Sheets, CSA/CSR development, notification, authorisation.