Ekster and Associates
A supplier of state-of-the-art control/expert systems for an activated sludge process and thickening systems. Activated sludge award winning control technology solves foam and settling problems, improves thickening and reduce operational cost and carbon footprint by stabilizing activated sludge biomass and load on thickeners, controlling D.O. and sludge blanket depth.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- less than $1,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Wastewater treatment plants are under a great deal of pressure to save operating expenses and lower greenhouse emissions. Ekster and Associates process optimization and automation solutions help plants reduce operating expenses and comply with emissions regulations.
Ekster and Associates’ software products improve reliability, save energy, and reduce carbon footprint
- Guarantee peak performance of the wastewater treatment processes.
- Have been proven to save up to 25% of energy and up to 50% of chemicals.
- Simplify operation of primary and biological treatments and thickening of wasted sludge.
- Solve poor sludge settleability, foaming, and other problems.
- Allow reallocation of workload to mission critical tasks
- Provide advanced automation with proven reliability record.
Ekster and Associates Consulting Services Uncover Opportunities for Improvements and Savings
We have proven time and again that simple, inexpensive changes in operating procedures and process control can provide the same benefits as larger capital expenditures.
- Optimization of start/stop schedule and speeds of the VFD motors at just one pump station saved more than $50,000 in energy bills (30% reduction) and considerably reduced carbon footprint of that facility.
- Our energy audit at one plant identified energy savings opportunities worth more than a million dollars a year with a payback period of one month - the equivalent of reducing CO2 emissions by more than a thousand tons a year.
- A change in operating procedures saved another, smaller plant half a million dollars a year in fines paid for frequent NPDES violations.