Originally known as Elmac Engineering, the company developed its first flame arrester in 1948, for use with town gas, and rapidly established a global reputation for the design, manufacture and supply of products to enhance process safety in a broad range of industrial sectors. These sectors include the global oil, gas and petrochemical industries; bio-fuels, mining, pharmaceuticals and power generation; agro-chemicals and fertilisers; distillers, food, flavours and fragrance companies; waste treatment organisations and special equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Acquired by KnitMesh in 2001, and re-branded `Elmac Technologies` in 2007 to reflect better the high levels of innovation and enhanced protection offered by its products, Elmac Technologies has grown to become one of the premier brands in the global market for flame arresters and low pressure venting equipment.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Fire Safety
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Elmac Technologies - Model SGE-IB Series - In-Line Deflagration Arrester
- Elmac Technologies - Bursting Discs
- Elmac Technologies - Model DFC Series - In-Line Deflagration Arrester
- Elmac Technologies - Model DFB Series - In-Line Deflagration Arrester
- Elmac Technologies - Model MB-IB Series - Microbore In-Line Deflagration Arresters