The key activities of EMP Recycling include purchasing, collection, recycling and sale of secondary raw materials. EMP Recycling recycles electronic equipment, Non-ferrous metal waste, Precious metal waste, catalyst waste. During its 10 years of existence, EMP acquired and manufactured a number of production facilities: cable recycling line, shredder for catalysts, bulk waste sorting and shredding line. A refrigerator recycling plant was built, and assay laboratory that samples and assays different types of materials was established.
EMP production facilities and technologies allow to recycle per year:
- up to 20,000 tons of electronic waste,
- up to 500 tons of car catalytic converters,
- up to 1,000 tons of cable and wire scrap.
EMP created a network of electronic waste collection from households where computers, monitors, televisions, refrigerators, audio equipment, printers and other electronic appliances are collected.
- Waste recycling and utilization.
- Free collection of appliances and electronic devices.
- Waste removal (EMP waste TAXI).
- Waste disposal.
- Issue of waste recycling declarations.
- Issuance of WEEE treatment certificates.
- Environmental consultancy services.
- Cargo transportation, freight.
- Container rental.
Since 2002, EMP Recycling is certified and operates in accordance with the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Part of the certification covers collection, storage, processing, recycling, export and import of scrap (electric and electronic equipment, unusable transport equipment, batteries, accumulators, packing, metal, plastic, paper, rubber, textile, wood, oil products and other scrap).