ENER-G provides businesses across the globe with a wide range of energy services and sustainable technologies to help them generate and manage their energy.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 100,000,000 - 1,000,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Energy efficient, sustainable and renewable technologies
ENER-G finances, designs and delivers a range of low carbon, energy efficient technologies.
Our on-site generation technologies provide a sustainable, cost effective source of energy. They include combined heat and power, heat pumps and anaerobic digestion systems. Whilst our building energy management controls help improve building efficiency and lower operational costs.
Energy management services
Our energy procurement specialists and independent energy, carbon and water consultants offer a wealth of cost effective energy management services to help you buy energy and manage consumption.
Metering and billing for community heating
For customers involved in communal housing we deliver complete heat generation and management solutions, including energy centres and metering and billing services.
Finally our range of waste management solutions include market-leading energy from waste technology and solutions to manage landfill, mines and other associated gases.
How we can help you
We aim to understand your energy needs and provide bespoke solutions that will:
- Reduce your operational costs
- Reduce your carbon emissions
- Enhance your corporate social responsibility
- Meet your corporate objectives
We operate more than 365MW of generation capacity, which enables our customers to reduce their collective CO2 emissions by 5 million tonnes per year, which is equivalent to removing more than 1.6million average family cars off the road.
ENER-G was established in Salford, Greater Manchester in the 1980s and throughout the past 20 years, the company has grown rapidly – both organically and through strategic acquisitions.
This growth has allowed today's ENER-G Group to achieve a strong global presence in the energy industry, with a workforce of approximately 750 people across 17 countries.
These countries include the Netherlands, Norway, Italy, Spain, Romania, Poland, Hungary, South Africa, Mexico and USA. The company also works with an extensive network of partners worldwide.
The approach that we take in all of our business activities is summarised by our four core values.
- Successful and profitable long-term relationships are built on trust. Integrity underpins all our commercial transactions, and the behaviour of our team.
- We lead by example, take responsibility for our actions and the promises we make, and always behave in an ethical, honest and transparent way to the benefit of our customers, industry and the wider community.
- In a world of shrinking natural resources, we must endeavour to conserve, and re-use, leading by example through our own best practice in sustainability.
- We are proud of our people - our prime asset. We recognise and value their expertise, diversity, dedication, enthusiasm and passion for work.
- We are committed to empowering and training our people, providing them with opportunities for growth and encouraging them to develop their own skills, take responsibility for their actions, and behave ethically and with integrity.
- We aim to create a working environment where excellence, commitment and achievement are recognised and rewarded.
- We provide a safe and secure working environment, and a level of care that generates trust, respect, open and honest communication and appreciation.
- We exist to serve our customers. We must fulfil our customer's needs and ensure that we constantly provide the highest standard of service and exceed their expectations.
- We provide a bespoke service to all customers, anticipating their requirements and responding quickly and efficiently to enquiries.
- We believe that every member of our team, whether or not their role is customer focused, is an ambassador for the business and helps to maintain our reputation. They should uphold the customer service values of the business at all times.
- We seek out the highest quality in our products and service which underpins our promise to our Customers.
- We are proud of our high professional standards, best practice processes, and the quality and reliability of our products.
- We promote a quality-focused culture, both internally and externally, and aim to become the partner of first choice.
ENER-G's Environmental policy ensures it develops and operates management systems and working practices that make proper provision for the protection of the environment. It also allows for continuous improvement, with due consideration to cost and commercially available technology.
As a company offering sustainable and energy efficient solutions, we believe that our environmental policy should be at the heart of everything we do.
To ensure that this is properly implemented, our Group Managing Director, on behalf of the Board, will ensure that the following objectives are achieved.
- To operate the business in compliance with all current and applicable environmental legislation and codes of practice.
- To establish and maintain contact with the appropriate environmental regulatory authorities in order to seek and implement environmental best practice.
- To utilise energy and water resources efficiently with consideration given to best available practice.
- To design its products to minimise environmental impact in production, use and disposal.
- To monitor, control and continually reduce significant pollutants to all environmental media arising from Company activities with due regard for best available technique.
- To ensure minimisation of waste and assessment of waste recovery, re-use and recycling.
- To encourage employees, customers, suppliers and contractors to recognise their respective obligations regarding environmental protection and continual improvement.
- To increase the awareness of employees on environmental matters through education and training.
- To document, implement and maintain systems for monitoring and assessing performance against environmental standards and company procedures.
- To issue an environmental plan in order to record, prioritise and update environmental objectives, targets and actions.