Envirobidnet is the innovative bid service leader, posting bids available from more than 94,000 state, city, county, and federal departments, agencies, commissions, boards and authorities as well as private bids. In 1995 we started a revolution when we launched our fax bid service. Until that time, bid notices were clipped from newspapers, copied and mailed to clients. In 1997 we established the first 30 day free trial, which we still offer today. In 1998 we moved to an on-line bid notification system. Today, our dedicated national staff offers over 60 years combined industry-related experience and we continue to listen, make improvements, and offer the best service available to architects, engineers, and contractors in demolition, hazardous waste, solid waste, site remediation and much more.
ENVIROBIDNET.com, an ENTRAMCORP Company, is the outgrowth of Grow Biz Inc., a bid notification service founded in 1994 by John Falcone.
In a business environment where specialization is often trumped by globalization, Envirobidnet.com has thrived because we care about the business and care about our customers. Plus, unlike many of our competitors, our pricing is posted on our website, specifications are free, and there are no hidden or added fees. Don’t be fooled by imitators.
Mr Falcone has been involved with purchasing on both sides of the aisle for more than 30 yrs. Prior to 1994 the bid notice business was a cottage industry usually, intra-state, or regional. It was better known as 'clipping service' in which bids were physically cut out of newspapers and mailed to vendor clients. Whereas bid notices commonly have only a 10 to 14 day window this process was at best cumbersome and ineffective.
In 1994 Grow Biz Inc revolutionized the business by Fax messaging bid notices, thereby establishing a timely delivery system. The company was founded to bring bid notices only from the state of MA. Our growth has been spurred by customer demand and satisfaction and our staff is dedicated to continuing that tradition.
As a national resource focusing on the Environmental sector, we have grown to be an invaluable asset to the Environmental Community.
For businesses, industry, municipalities, state and federal agencies ENVIROBIDNET provides the following benefits:
- It enables you to solicit qualified vendors for your next project.
- It is quick & efficient. You don't have to wait for the next newspaper or trade publication to advertise your opportunity. Most of the people seeing your ad are not interested in or qualified for your opportunity, so a large portion of your advertising dollars are wasted. With ENVIROBIDNET, our subscribers (your vendors) state their capabilities and are instantly notified via email when a new opportunity is posted in our database.
- It's FREE to you.
For vendors (service & product providers), ENVIROBIDNET is:
- Cost effective and convenient. Instead of searching through dozens of newspapers, journals, trade publications, bulletins, and disjointed websites, you can use this one-stop resource.
- Clear and simple. Years of professional experience have resulted in the creation of this site. We sort through the verbage and provide you with succinct & informative summaries of each opportunity. You decide if you want to pursue them.
- Timely. You will be notified immediately via email when a new project matches your capabilities profile.
- Comprehensive. We list bids from federal, state and local agencies. We challenge you to find a more comprehensive service - especially at the municipal level - where most of the dollars are spent! In fact we are so sure you will agree, we offer a FREE Trial Subscription.
- Value-packed. Our database of project and business opportunities from private industry is growing fast. For a limited time, all subscribers will get FREE access to this valuable information.