Environmental Management Services Inc
Environmental Management Services, Inc. (EMS) is an engineering, environmental consulting, remediation, and health and safety compliance firm operating primarily in the Southeast. We offer a complete range of environmental, engineering, surveying, and support services, supplemented by a wide variety of equipment, capabilities, and expertise. EMS maintains the functionality to take a wide variety of projects from initial concept to final design and ultimately to implementation.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
EMS current projects are listed below:
- Conducting various Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance audits to energy facilities in Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas and Arkansas throughout the year.
- Engaged to perform 227-mile Pipeline Elevation Survey by DOT Regulated Pipeline.
- Providing utility location and GPS mapping for a large military facility.
- Chosen to support a Louisiana Parish School Board by providing Environmental Engineering Services.
- Chosen to continue providing Brownfield Consulting Services to MDEQ.
Environmental Management Services, Inc. (EMS) provides full service environmental, multi-discipline engineering, and remediation services, and health and safety compliance primarily in the southeastern United States. We offer a complete range of environmental, engineering and surveying services supported by a wide variety of equipment, capabilities, and expertise. EMS maintains the functionality to drive a wide variety of projects from initial concept to final design, implementation, and ultimately to completion.