Environmental Resource Center
Environmental Resource Center is a full-service environmental, health, safety, and transportation consulting firm. Since 1981, we have served the needs of industry, academia, and federal and state government agencies by providing high-quality safety and environmental consulting services. We offer a variety of seminars, including all required EPA hazardous waste management training and DOT hazardous materials training. Our goal is to help you to effectively comply with EPA, DOT, IATA and OSHA regulations.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Training provider
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety Regulations and Compliance
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
Our EPA seminars, DOT seminars, and OSHA seminars are presented at convenient locations across the country, and live hazardous waste and hazardous materials refresher training webcasts provide an opportunity to learn without travel. All of our classes and webcasts can be tailored to meet your specific needs by our safety and environmental consultants and can be delivered at your facility.
Our instructors are full-time employees of Environmental Resource Center. Many come from corporate environmental management and all have hands-on experience in meeting regulatory requirements for hazardous waste (RCRA) training, hazardous materials training, and HAZWOPER training. Our instructors consistently receive high marks for making the RCRA seminars, DOT seminars, IATA training, and OSHA training entertaining and the otherwise complex material easy-to-understand.
Our safety and environmental consultants provide a full range of services. Let us work with you to develop and implement the best plan for meeting your environmental and safety compliance objectives.
- Audits – DOT audits, EPA audits, and OSHA audits
- Outsourcing – Environmental, health, and safety management services
- Site-Specific Training Programs – Hazardous waste training, hazardous materials training, IMO and IATA training, Hazwoper training, and OSHA training
- Permit Application – Review and submission according to your site’s requirements
- Hazardous Materials Classification
- MSDS Development