Environmental Treatment Systems, Inc. has been providing engineered solutions to industrial wastewater problems since 1987.Our industrial applications include food processing, pulp and paper, poultry and meat processing, chemical, beverage, laundry, and textile industries in the US and around the world. Our clients range from equipment reps to contractors to consulting engineers to end users. Since every situation is different, we can provide the exact level of systems and services that you require, at the competitive pricing you need. ETS designs and manufacturers components and systems for a number of industrial wastewater needs
ETS was incorporated in 1987 at its first offices at the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) at the Georgia Institute of Technology. The Principals of ETS, G. Edward (Edd) Valentine, Jr. and Charles C. Ross, P.E., have extensive experience and knowledge related to the design and installation of industrial wastewater treatment systems. Both were members of the Research Faculty of the Georgia Tech Research Institute for over thirteen years, where they were involved in environmental research and education. ETS became a graduate member of ATDC in 1995 and moved its offices to Smyrna, Georgia. Today, ETS is located in Acworth, Georgia, and has a full-time staff of two principals plus eight other design and support staff. ETS prides itself in providing quality, cost-effective environmental systems and services.
ETS has provided systems and services to over 220 industrial clients in over 300 successfully-completed projects, in the following industries:
- Prepared foods
- Meat and poultry processing
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Pulp and paper
Many of these clients are repeat customers who also provide referrals to new contacts. ETS encourages all prospective clients to evaluate our experience and to contact past clients for references.
ETS designs and manufacturers components and systems for a number of industrial wastewater needs, including:
|Need||Component or System|
ETS also has OEM arrangements with other, high-quality manufacturers to provide other wastewater systems and components. We incorporate our manufactured components and OEM-supplied components into integrated, efficient treatment systems for industrial wastewater applications.
We design and build our own control systems which may include PLC, MMI, and SCADA components.
At ETS, we place great emphasis on process design for each component or system we provide. We provide the following services to promote the most efficient processes in wastewater treatment:
- Treatability testing. ETS has laboratory facilities to conduct physical/chemical, DAF, aerobic biological, anaerobic biological, and sludge dewatering testing.
- Process design. ETS can provide process design services for a complete treatment system including process flow diagrams and piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- System design. ETS can provide additional system design including hydraulic profiles, equipment layout, and building design.
- System troubleshooting. ETS has the experience with a wide range of treatment processes to evaluate and provide
solutions for treatment systems experiencing operational issues.
- Turnkey installation. Many clients and consulting engineers require a single source of supply at a competitive price
and in a shorter time frame than traditional design-bid-build. ETS has the design, installation, and project management capabilities in addition to component supply avenues to provide a complete, operating system.
We Have The People.
- Full staff of engineers, designers, and technicians.
- Our engineering staff includes PEs and licensed wastewater operators.
- We have both the knowledge and the hands-on experience to make projects successful.
- We build our own equipment, so we know what works and what doesn’t.
- ETS systems are manufactured in the USA.
- We are on the ground with contractors installing systems, so we know how things go together.
- We look at systems both from an engineer’s point of view as well as an operator’s, so you get equipment and systems
that work well and can actually be maintained.