ENVEA (the new name of Environnement S.A Group) is manufacturing since 1978 air pollution, emission and process monitoring systems, with full turnkey capabilities (gas analyzers, dust monitors, solids and flue gas flow meters...) completed by environmental DAHS, processing & reporting software. Part of the Group are the companies: PCME Ltd (UK) - continuous particulate emission measurement systems, flue gas flow meters and devices for measuring the performance of industrial filtration systems - SWR engineering (Germany) - systems for the detection and measurement of bulk solids - TDL Ltd (UK) - high-resolution laser gas analyzers - Cairpol - miniature sensors for odor detection and air quality impacts - Iseo Environnement - environmental DAHS and software - and Mercury Instruments (Germany) - mercury analyzers. These solutions designed and produced throughout the Group companies are promoted since January 2018 under the protected trade mark ENVEA (www.envea.global).
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
The headquarters of the ENVEA group (ex Environnement S.A), is located in Poissy nearly Paris, in buildings of more than 10,000 m² of offices, assembling and testing departments, as well as a research and development center and customer technical support.
Since its beginnings, the company has always designed and manufactured an advanced range of gas and particulate analyzers, micro-sensors and samplers, for both air quality analysis and stack emission control. The company has an extensive knowhow in the development of complete turn-key systems: mobile laboratories, monitoring networks, gas analysis cabinets, industrial installations, etc. These instruments help meet local and international regulatory requirements and environmental impact reduction objectives:
- Ambient air quality monitoring (AQMS)
- Industrial process measurement & continuous emission monitoring (CEMS)
- Engine exhaust gas monitoring
- Radionuclide monitoring
- Water quality monitoring
- Environmental Data Acquisition & Processing Software adjustable to any city or plant size and managing various data sources: emission, imission, meteorological, water and process.
The Group includes a variety of companies that all proudly represent our shared beliefs and innovation values:
- ENVEA Altech Environment USA
- ENVEA Environnement S.A India Pvt Ltd
- ENVEA Environnement S.A China
- ENVEA Environnement S.A Deutschland
- ENVEA Environnement Italia Spa
- ENVEA iseo Environnement
- Envea Cairpol
- OTI Industrie
- ENVEA PCME Ltd
- ENVEA TDL Sensors Ltd
- ENVEA SWR Engineering Messtechnik Gmbh
- ENVEA Mercury Instruments Gmbh
Partnering with the ENVEA Group ensures high value relations through proven solutions which meet regulatory compliance, improve environmental performance, control and assist in reducing costs:
- Internationally Certified and Approved solutions for regulatory markets
- Comprehensive experience of supplying turnkey solutions
- Integrated systems to achieve regulatory compliance, with process control and optimisation benefits
- Established worldwide service and support network through our exclusive distribution network of trained engineers and sales teams in over 70 countries
Our worldwide references guarantee a perfect understanding of your needs and ability to manage a vast range of applications:
- More than 35,000 air quality monitors are measuring the pollution of cities worldwide: Rio de Janeiro, Istanbul, Barcelona, Saint Petersburg, Seoul, Mecca, Delhi, Moscow, Paris, Bombay, Tunis, Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Beijing, Chongqing…
- Over 25,000 emission sources and processes are monitored worldwide in all industries including waste incinerators, power generation plants, chemical & petrochemical industries, cement plants, glass manufacturing, metal factories, paper mills, engine manufacturers, etc.
In line with its development strategy and desire to unite its technologies, production sites & sales subsidiaries, the Group has created its global commercial brand envea. It hopes to provide a clearer vision on its solutions of the measurement, acquisition & processing of environmental data and services. The Group has setup a new organization focused on its three core businesses: Ambient Air, Industry & Process, and Emissions.
Economic growth must be compatible with the preservation of natural environment. ENVEA’s mission has always been to provide public and private organizations with the necessary tools to assess, measure and thus reduce the impact of human activities on fragile eco-systems, particularly on the air we breathe.
Year after year, the Group has gradually extended the range of pollutants monitored beyond the regulation standards and offers today the widest range of automatic continuous analyzers.
This diversity, but also our capacity to adapt, makes us able to respond efficiently to the most complex requirements of process, emissions and pollution monitoring “turnkey” projects, based on state-of-the-art solutions and technologies (fixed or mobile stations, complete networks, etc.).
ENVEA brings the expertise of a highly specialized manufacturer and an unrivalled experience worldwide: over 75% its activity is on the international market.
The goal of business excellence can be achieved only if management and employees assume joint responsibility for quality, standardized methods and instruments and processes are continuously improved.
The foundation for this is the four elements “culture of quality”, “living the management system”, “transparency” and “consistent tools”, which are all geared to improving and evolving our management system.
Since 1995, ENVEA is certified and complies with the ISO 9001, the most commonly used international standard that provides a framework for Quality Management Systems.
This conception takes into account every aspect of the company’s busines:
- Installation and services
Our quality assurance system conveys our desire for progress and innovation: we assure our customers that we are committed to providing them with superior customer service.
Part of how ENVEA gains understanding of the effectiveness of its Quality Management System is by hearing from customers.
In every aspect of its activities, ENVEA endeavors to promote and implement clean technologies in order to reduce its impact on the environment. Therefore, ENVEA has decided to integrate environmental issues into its daily work by adopting the global environmental management system ISO 14001.
Across all of our activities, we are committed to implement clean technologies and meet both regulation requirements and customers expectations.
Areas of improvement have been defined:
- Optimize clients listening and improve their satisfaction,
- Promote innovation and in particular eco-design products to meet environment requirements,
- Enhance company profitability to ensure its sustainability,
- Reduce and make reliable delivery and intervention timescales,
- Control and reduce expenditures under warranty,
- Reduce production costs in order to improve products competitiveness,
- Limit environmental impacts, especially energy consumptions.
- Managing health and safety risks for workers by prevention and improvement of training course.
This policy is really rooted in the strategic plan of ENVEA.
In 2013, ENVEA has successfully completed the audit process on our INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM certifying our company as compliant with OHSAS 18001 for the Management of Health & Safety at our French factory. This audit process was performed in addition to renewing our ISO 14001 certification on Environmental Management.
OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) certification is based on the assessment of risk of accidents and regular decision-making to minimize them. This is an essential certification to improve employee satisfaction, and also helps reduce potential incidents or claims.
ENVEA has joined The Global Compact, which was launched on 26 July 2000, when several dozen business leaders came together at UN Headquarters to participate to an international initiative that would bring companies together with UN agencies, labour and civil society to advance universal social and environmental principles.
With thousands of participants from more than 100 countries, the Global Compact has since become the world’s largest voluntary corporate citizenship initiative.
The UN Global Compact is a strategic policy initiative for businesses that are committed to aligning their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption. By doing so, business, as a primary driver of globalization, can help ensure that markets, commerce, technology and finance advance in ways that benefit economies and societies everywhere.
Overall, the Global Compact pursues two complementary objectives:
- Mainstream the ten principles in business activities around the world
- Catalyze actions in support of broader UN goals, including the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
To achieve these objectives, the Global Compact offers facilitation and engagement through several mechanisms : Policy Dialogues, Learning, Country/Regional Networks, and Partnership Projects.
Each year, ENVEA, like all Global Compact members, submits its Communicating Progress (CoP), which informs all stakeholders (consumers, employees, organized labour, shareholders, media, government…) on the progress the company has made in implementing the ten principles in their business activities and, where appropriate, supporting UN goals through partnerships.
The purpose of the COP requirement is to ensure and deepen the commitment of Global Compact participants, safeguard the integrity of the initiative and to create a rich repository of corporate practices that serves as a basis for continual performance improvement.
ENVEA has started an ambitious certification & approval program years ago. As a proof of our committment to the total quality of service for leading edge metrology, Environnement S.A analyzers and pollution measuring systems are certified and approved for international markets from major certification bodies, among which:
- TÜV Rheinland (Technical Inspection Agency, Germany)
- MCERTs (Monitoring Certification Scheme, UK)
- US-EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency)
- GOST (Interstate Standards of the Russian Federation)
- CAEPI (China Asoociation of Environmental Production Industry)
- CEN ( European Commitee for Standardisation)
- JQA (Japan Quality Assurance)
- CNEMC (China NAtional Environmental Monitoring Center)
- JMOE (Ministry of the Environment, Japan)
- KTL (Korea Testing Laboratory)
- INERIS (French national institute for industrial environment and risks)...