Environnement SA India Pvt. Ltd. (A 100% Subsidiary of Environnement SA, France) has been established to strengthen the operations in India for the full benefit of valuable customers to provide advanced services, direct customer contact, improved technical relations, optimum cost effective solutions and direct access to OEM expertise. Our strength lies in “After Sales Service” capabilities with 80% of manpower dedicated for “Customer Support Service” with most of the personnel trained at Environnement S.A., France.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Economic growth must be compatible with the preservation of natural environment. Environnement S.A' s mission has always been to provide public and private organizations with the necessary tools to assess and measure the impact of human activities on fragile eco-systems, particularly on air and water quality.
Years after years, Environnement S.A has gradually extended the range of pollutants monitored beyond the regulation standards and offers today the widest range of automatic continuous analyzers.
This diversity, but also our capacity to adapt, makes us able to respond efficiently to the most complex of requirements of 'turnkey' projects, based on state-of-the-art solutions and technologies (fixed or mobile stations, complete networks, etc.).
Environnement S.A brings his expertise of a highly specialized manufacturer and an unrivalled experience worldwide: 66% of the our activity is on the international market.
MILESTONES IN THE HISTORY OF ENVIRONNEMENT S.A:
- 1978 Establishment of the company, to develop atmospheric pollution measurement instruments;
- 1980 / 1984 Successive acquisitions of the Instrumentation and Industrial Analysis of Thomson / Saphymo and Sereg / Schlumberger;
- 1990 Introduction of “Emissions” products for stack continuous emission monitoring;
- 1991 Acquisition of «Analyse» Department of Seit CGE’s subsidiary and creation of “Water” Business Unit;
- 1993 Creation of Italian El subsidiary;
- 1998 Acquisition of Altech (Chicago, USA), a division of US Filter;
- 2001 Acquisition of Cosma, specialized in gas analyzers for engine test benches;
- 2002 Absorption of SFI, a joint subsidiary with Comex nuclear and development of Radionuclide stations (detecting any nuclear explosion);
- 2004 / 2005 deployment in France of about a hundred continuous emission monitoring systems in compliance with the implementation of the european council directive 2000/76/EC on the incineration of Waste
- 2006 Public shares offered on the stock market, Euronext Alternext market;
- 2007 Acquisition of ISEO, a specialist in environmental IT systems and of BECKER / AMESA, world leader in dioxin measurement;
- 2008 Acquisition of a new 3000 m2 building, adjoining the corporate headquarters;
- 2009 establishment of two new subsidiaries: India and China.
- 2010 holding of Cairpol’s 50 % shares, a French high-tech company developing high precision miniature micro-sensors for air quality control
Over the years the company becomes stronger thanks to a steady investment policy in Research & Development and to the well targeted acquisition strategy.
Environnement S.A was the first manufacturer among world competitors to develop microprocessor based analyzers. Internal alarms checks, remote controls and digital processing of signals were true innovations that brought Environnement S.A analyzers ahead of the competition. Today, our analyzers are integrating the 3rd generation of microprocessors.
Environnement S.A has always been one step ahead by developing new type of analyzers, like its on-line BTEX monitor (VOC71M) or its Beta Gauge suspended particulate analyzer (MP101M).
Complementing its technologies are Environnement S.A's latest optical analyzers based on differential optical absorption spectrometry (DOAS). These techniques allow for open-path and point monitoring of multiple components simultaneously in the wave length of ultraviolet and visible. Environnement S.A offers new affordable and low maintenance possibilities. For instance, to easily control the high traffic areas in urban sites or for fence line detection around industrial sites by measuring main atmospheric pollutants : ozone, nitrogen dioxide, volatile organic compounds (COV)...
Environnement S.A has also developed a wide range of analyzers and sampling systems for gas and particles emission monitoring as well as engine exhaust gas measurement systems.
Environnement S.A has been awarded for export development on several occasions: Euro PME prize (Crédit Lyonnais Bank) in 1992, National Oscar of Export in 1993, Gold Mercury of Export (Chamber of Commerce of Val d'Oise Yvelines) in 1994, the Sustainable Development Award (MOCI, The International Trade Magazine) in 2009. Those prizes reward a success built on key partnerships: French Ministry of the Environment, French Agency for Environment and Energy Management (ADEME), ANVAR/OSEO, research centers and key customers such as the French air quality monitoring association AIRPARIF, APSA or the LNE. (National Testing Laboratory)
Environnement S.A now employs more than 300 persons in its headquarters in Poissy and subsidiaries worldwide.