Membrane chamber filter plates, filter plates. EnviroTech Molded Products produces a full range of filter plates for filter press equipment manufacturers and end-use customers. Our filter plates are produced in standard metric DIN and English sizes. Parallel plates and frames, recessed chamber plates (gasketed and non-gasketed) and membrane filter plates are available to suit a wide variety of applications. Plates can be molded in polypropylene, glass re-enforced polypropylene, glass re-enforced nylon, kynar or other thermoplastic materials to meet many different chemical and thermal environments.
Proprietary Bulk Injection Molding:
- Large parts – shot sizes up to 530 lb. (241 kg)
- Heavy wall sections – Up to 5” thick (128mm).
- 21 Bulk Injection machines – up to 2500 ton clamp capacity & 96” x 120” platen sizes
Conventional Custom Injection Molding:
- Shot sizes from 5 oz. to 44 lbs. (20 Kg.)
- Conventional injection machines ranging from 75 tons to 1000 tons.
- 8 high speed CNC mills
- Hot stamping
- Hot knife bonding
- Hot wire bonding
- Hot air welding
- Hydrostatic pressure testing
Assembly & Packaging:
Quality Control of Quality Assurance:
- ISO 9001 2008
- Continuous process & material control & testing
- Automated CMM inspection
- Ultrasonic inspection
Sales & Engineering:
- Global Engineering Collaboration
- 50 years of part design & materials expertise
- Each customer is assigned a dedicated Sales Engineer to manage their product from the design stage all the way through to the product shipment and continuous improvement.
- Polypropylene, polyethylene, PVDF, Kynar, nylon, ABS, PVC, polycarbonate, PC, Ultem, PPS, PPO, TPU, TPP, Ryton, engineering resins, FDA approved resins, NSF approved resins, anti-static resins, conductive resins, nucleated resins, glass filled resins, mineral filled resins.
EnviroTech Custom Injection Molding with its development in molding technology provides unique capabilities: Large parts, heavy wall sections, complex configurations, low-cost tooling, economical production runs, lightweight parts, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, materials expertise and single-source responsibility.
- Large parts: from 2 oz. to 530 lb
- Heavy wall sections: up to 5″ thick
- Complex configurations: Varying cross sections, openings, and internal ribs
- Low cost tooling: Design, material and manufacture
- Economical production runs: 50 to 50,000 pieces per year
- Lightweight parts: 80% lighter than most metals
- Custom machining for both small and large quantity production orders
- Corrosion resistance: Plastics can operate in severe chemical environments
- Abrasion resistance: Plastics offer superior abrasion resistance
- Materials expertise: Over 50 years of molding experience
- Single-source responsibility: From part design through finished product
Our experienced Quality Assurance Engineering staff has taken a systemic approach to making sure that quality is integrated into all aspects of our customer experience. From the moment you pick up the phone to contact us our systemic approach to Quality Assurance is at work. You will have a dedicated, experienced, sales engineer to answer your design questions. These engineers are adept at making sure that all critical dimensions and product features are called out to ensure that not only are you provided an accurate quote but the product you purchase is able to fit seamlessly into your process when you receive it.
We utilize FMEA analysis to anticipate and mitigate potential quality issues before they arise. At the point of production we use operator inspection and statistical process controls to verify our products are being produced to your exacting specifications.
Quality Assurance begins in design engineering and product management planning, continues at the point of production, and never ends. Our anticipatory approach to quality fosters reduced lead times, optimal product yield, and seamless integration of our products into the end users process/product.
- ISO 9001 2008
- AUTOMATED CMM INSPECTION
- UNIQUE ABILITY TO PRECISELY MEASURE LARGE PARTS
- FINAL PRODUCT FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE TESTING
- FMEA ANALYSIS ON ALL NEW PRODUCTS
- SYSTEMIC QUALITY ASSURANCE INTEGRATED INTO EACH PROCESS
- STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL