EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H. is the world`s market leader in the development and production of plastics recycling systems and components of the finest quality. The company is headquartered in Ansfelden, near Linz in Austria. Over 50 national representatives and the EREMA subsidiaries ensure that our customers throughout the world can rely on service, reliability and support.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Facts and figures
- Annual group turnover 2014/2015 EUR 130 million
- 111 patent families granted worldwide
- 480 employees in total in the EREMA group produce several hundred systems each year
Over 4000 EREMA systems around the globe now produce more than 14 million tonnes of plastic pellets every year. EREMA is an international pioneer and one of the most innovative companies in the plastics recycling industry.
Since it was founded in 1983 EREMA has never stopped developing. Many groundbreaking inventions and patents in the field of plastics recycling together with permanent growth and entering new markets speak for themselves.