GEI Works provides products for pollution containment and collection, erosion control, industrial spill containment clean up applications, and emergency use as site specific solutions. We are customer focused by offering turbidity curtains, portable tanks, water pollution solutions, flexible fuel tanks, frac tanks, large capacity tank storage solutions, innovative secondary spill, flammable storage cabinet, and more.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Oil Spills
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
About Granite Environmental Inc: We are a company committed to helping you find the right solution for your product. We realized a long time ago that every project is unique in its design, location and requirements. Rather than try to force your project settings to fit a specific product, we work with consultants and manufacturers around the world to produce and provide you with products that match your needs.
Our Mission: Innovative Solutions for a Cleaner World
Our mission when starting this company was to provide customers with an alternative way of getting their projects completed. While construction, mining, fracing, and industrial projects will always occur, we work to provide you with products that will make your process more time efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly.
After years of watching customers having to settle for products that only partially met their needs, owners Mark & Kerry Wilkie, decided to start a company that works for consumer needs. They put together a team with the sales, marketing and field experience necessary and began their work at providing product solutions. We started in the construction/industrial field and brought innovative products to help control silt, debris, and keep areas clean. As we grew, we expanded our reach to include product solutions for oil, gas, & mining applications and various types of waste water containment and control. We now work to provide product solutions to customers around the globe in a wide range of industries.
Providing innovative solutions is more than just a catch phrase for us. We recognize that every project, job, budget, requirements and/or surroundings are not the same. Neither are our product solutions. In addition to offering thousands of variations in sizes, styles, and capacities for our products, we also consult with our manufacturing team and technical experts globally to help find the best solution for your exact project needs. The best innovative solutions also means finding more efficient ways of achieving the same goal. If we know of a more cost-effective, time efficient, or environmentally friendly way of getting your project done, we will provide it to you. Our team is constantly working to find the best solution for you.
About Granite Environmental Solutions: Over the years we have worked with customers and our consultant and manufacturing teams to provide new product solutions. Here are some examples:
- The Flexible Frac Tank: Over the years we heard our customers need for a frac tank that could store more liquid and take less time to set up. While some customers still prefer our standard steel tank, we also offer a collapsible tank that can store up to 200,000 gallons/4700 bbl of fracing water. As a collapsible unit the tank is incredibly easy to transport and set up, saving our customers time and money. It also saves thousands in transportation costs as many of these tanks can be hauled or moved in only one truck.
- Pile Driving Turbidity Curtain: When providing turbidity control for pile driving projects, standard procedure is to place a large barrier around the entire project area. To better address the issue, the pile driving curtain is placed directly around the piling, containing turbidity and silt at the source.
- Diesel Fuel Transport & Water Storage for use in the Mining Process: To help save our customers money in mining and mineral applications, we offer multi-purpose tanks and liners, for example the railcar gondolas. These tanks can be used to both transport diesel or water in one direction, and oil or minerals in the opposite direction. This removes the need for two separate tanks, saving you thousands.
As a company committed to product solutions, we put a lot of time and care into our customers. Rather than trying to force you into a product, we listen to your concerns and requirements and work with you to find the best solution for your location.
We are also in this for the long haul. Our service does not stop after a purchase order, but extends to help you throughout the process until the project it complete. When a standard size won't work in your location, we make a better fit. When you're unsure of which product will work best for your application, we listen and work with you to find the best option. We are always standing by and ready to assist you in any way we can.