ETS SOLUTIONS ASIA PTE LTD
ETS Solutions is formed by an experienced team of engineers with various professional experiences in the vibration and shock testing industry. With more than five decades of expertise in the business, we’ve created our own line of efficient instruments and tools to alleviate the need of several industries that include aerospace, defence, automotive, consumer electronics, locomotive, construction and more.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
The ETS Solutions success has always been based on providing affordable systems with the latest technology and providing responsive timely service. Our talented engineering team works continuously on development of new products and improvement of the existing product range. This has enabled ETS Solutions to deliver products in a shorter time period without compromising quality or cost. We have been successful offering products that exceed the specifications of other vibration equipment manufacturers.
ETS Solutions is formed by a team of engineers with different professional experiences in the vibration and shock testing industry. With vast exposures and experiences of more than 50 years in the industry, we have the virtue of being leaner and high adaptability to integrate different advanced vibration and shock system technologies in our product.
Our superb engineering team works effortlessly in constant improvement of our product range with the latest available technology.
This enables us to improve our ability to deliver in a shorter time without compromising our excellent quality.
Now a major force in the industry, ETS Solutions offers a broad range of vibration testing equipment to a global base of customers. Installations in more than 30 countries attest to our global position. We have been given the opportunity by our value customers to offer their organization; reasonably priced systems, high performance, long term reliability and outstanding service.
Our solutions are specified as follows:
- Vibration Testing Systems - wide range of vibration testing systems to simulate the operating and field environment dynamic conditions.
- Environmental Test Chambers - wide range of environmental testing chambers including temperature & humidity chamber, thermal shock chamber, high temperature and temperature & altitude chamber. All systems comply with internationals standards such as MIL, IEC, ISO etc.
- Condition Monitoring System - range of instrumentations and condition monitoring services for the industrial and energy sectors to assist facilities manager in carry out predictive maintenance program.
- Shock Testing Systems - carry out high shock acceleration to establish product quality and structural integrity during impact.
- Engineering Services - Our Engineering Services counts on its global team of over 100 multi-lingual engineers to help customers optimize product designs and address tough engineering challenges.
- Testing & Calibration Services - Vibration Test, Analysis, Calibration & Measurement, Climatic Test, ISO17025 Accredited Laboratory
- Engineering Training Courses - basic and advanced training courses designed for engineers and technicians new to the subjects as vibration testing, durability testing, acoustic measurement and also offering a useful refresher course for more experienced users.
ETS Solutions has highly competent staff with vast experience in the development and production process. Our scope of business include the following:
Design, Develop and supply complex vibration, shock & Bump Testing Machine and solutions to wide spectrum of industry verticals like Aerospace, Space, Electronics, Automotive, Testing Laboratories & Medical.
- Expert consultation
- Solutions for most tasks
- High quality and reliable products
- Excellent response by qualified service engineers
- Available worldwide
Achieving earlier aircraft maturity and higher space system reliability are high on the agenda of every aircraft and space manufacturer and supplier.
Like other industries, the aerospace sector faces a variety of new engineering challenges. How to significantly reduce time to market? How to successfully address the growing complexity of aircraft design and assembly? And how to guarantee that stringent aviation and space compliancy requirements are properly met?
Automotive industries are facing big challenges to downsize engines and improve powertrain technology on the one hand, and offering hybrid and electrical solutions on the other hand – evidently with keeping the emphasis on minimizing weight and achieving a higher level of overall performance and efficiency, while keeping brand value.
Manufacturers of white goods, home and office appliances face extremely short development cycles, an increasing number of design variants and ever-higher customer expectations. Minimal noise levels are critical success factors for many commercial products like dishwashers, washing machines, PCs and even copiers.
Successful manufacturers deliver continuous improvements in reliability, precision and operation costs. We offer solutions to enables them to develop innovative product designs and to deliver higher throughput, maximum efficiency and minimum idle-time.
Defence testing standards addresses a broad range of environmental conditions that include: low pressure for altitude testing; exposure to high and low temperatures plus temperature shock (both operating and in storage); rain (including wind-blown and freezing rain); humidity, fungus, salt fog for rust testing; sand and dust exposure; explosive atmosphere; leakage; acceleration; shock and transport shock; gunfire vibration; and random vibration. Environmental management and engineering processes that can be of enormous value to generate confidence in the environmental worthiness and overall durability of a system design. The test standards usually contains detailed military acquisition program planning and engineering direction to consider the influences that environmental stresses have on equipment throughout all phases of its service life.
Trains as a public transport is a key element in the mobility of communities. However this type of transport can be a source of vibrations and might therefore be seen as a potential threat to the surrounding infrastructure. Functional reliability of the systems is a major operational concern.