Eutech Scientific Services Inc
A Contract Research Company serving the industrial and academic scientific community since 1994 focusing on the development of new analytical methods and utilization of existing methods in their state of the art laboratory facilities for R&D /Quality Assurance needs. Our team of experienced professionals works hand in hand with you to help achieve your goals-fast & accurate. Our customer base includes Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Food, Legal, Medical Devices, Nutraceuticals, Cosmetic Industries, Laboratory Consumable Supplies and Scientific Instrument Manufacturers.
EuTech Scientific Services is a Contract Research Corporation focusing on the development of new and innovative analytical methods and in the utilization of existing methods in conducting analyses for the chemical, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, medical device, food and nutraceutical industries. We help our clients to achieve their goals by interacting with them during the entire span of the analytical project. We have been serving the industrial and academic scientific communities for almost two decades as knowledge-based company. Our commitment is to provide the highest quality service to our clients at a competitive price.
EuTech Scientific Services and Laboratory Products List
Contract Research and Chemical Testing Laboratory, Analytical Testing Services, Defomulations (reverse engineering), Contaminant Identification, Extractables/Leachables, Failure Analysis, Medical Devices, Method Development and Validation, Materials Testing, Forced Degradation, Custom Synthesis, ICP-MS, HPLC, GC, LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, GPC, Capillary Electrophoresis and Filter Testing
Our methods and procedures have contributed to:
- Product development
- Quality assurance
- Competitive comparisons
- Product improvement
- Application Support
Our Customers include:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical Device Industry
- Nutraceutical Industry
- Lab consumable supplies manufacturers
- Scientific Instrument manufacturers
- Cosmetic Industry
- Chemical industry
We are proud to say that most of our customers are repeat customers. We soon become integral part of our customer’s business effort and enjoy a long term mutually beneficial relationship.
EuTech Scientific Services and our senior staff are active members of several scientific organizations such as American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, American Chemical Society, American Society of Quality, Capillary Electrophoresis Society of New England, ACN, and NNFA.
Research & Academic Affiliation
We are active in research and remain updated with the latest developments in our areas of expertise. We have presented our research work at several national and international meetings. We have collaborative agreements and joint projects with academic institutions including UMDNJ, Rutgers University, Center of Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine of New Jersey and NYU Medical Center. Senior scientists at EuTech have served as PI on several SBIR grants.
We have 5000 sq ft of state-of-the-art laboratory space and 1000 sq ft of warehouse. Our laboratory strictly follows GMP / GLP guidelines. We have the following instrument in our chemistry laboratories.
- HPLC systems including the capability of variable wavelength UV/VIS including diode array,Evaporative Light Scattering Device (ELSD), Fluorescence, Electrochemical and refractive index detection. We have column ovens to run the separation up to 80°C. We have post column derivatization system.
- LC-MS/MS systems.
- Gel Permeation Chromatography system.
- GC systems including the capability of head space analysis, detection using FID.
- GC-MS / MS
- Capillary Electrophoresis systems with diode array detector.
- TLC equipment.
- Gel electrophoresis systems.
- SUN Test systems specially designed to accommodate environmental and cosmetic ingredient experiments.
- Laboratories are well equipped with day-to-day need instruments including UV and fluorescence spectrophotometers, pH meters, conductivity meters, etc.
- Freeze driers.
- Incubators with temperature / humidity control.
- Powder mills.
- Chemical and Class II biological hoods
In addition to our own facility, we have working agreements to use Atomic Absorption, ash analysis, compression, ICP, thermogravimetric analysis, differential scanning calorimetry, Rheometric measurements zeta potential and particle sizing, Infra red, nuclear magnetic resonance.