Evergreen America Inc.
Established in 1996 as a Proactive Maintenance Engineering company serving all industries using fluid systems with lubrication technology developed under the Department of Energy at Argonne National labs. Our grease is HONCF Yellow certified. All of our lubricants utilize the Boric Acid formulation developed under Ali Erdemir, a world renowned Tribologist. Our lubricants have a surface coefficient under 0.01, a Timken rating of 90+ and 100% anti-corrosive.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
We work with companies in:
- Transportation: Fuel-Wear-Emissions
- Manufacturing: Down Time-Energy Usage-Lubricants
- Petroleum Industry: Rigs-Jacks, manufacturing and all other components
- Marine: Corrosion-Fuels-Industrial Finishes- Cable Greases
- Energy Generation: Friction-Fuels-Emission
- Heavy Equipment: Mining-Construction-Waste and all other components
- Infrastructure: Rail Curve Solutions- Switch and Grease-Demolition
- Everywhere else there is a need to reduce downtime or operating costs
- We help in reducing energy cost, reduce greenhouse gas, wear, corrosion and more thus reducing the cost of owning and operating fluid systems and equipment.
- Proactive companies seek to reduce their energy use, wear and carbon footprint to become more sustainable.
- We show companies what they can do today and have a exceptional return on investment.
- This is what we call Self Funding Sustainability. Our solutions pay for themselves so a project can be started and paid for by the savings in phase one for example.
- '1/3 to 1/2 of the world's energy is lost to friction' - U.S. Department of Energy
- Our company brings products to the market that substantially reduces friction in fluid systems.
- This is the most practical and cost effective means to save energy immediately and reduce greenhouse gas.